Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!

*As stated yesterday it is my 2 yr. Blogaversary, and all this week I shall be running some surprises for you that I hope you'll like in celebration!  A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who participated in my MUSICAL BIRTHDAY yesterday!  Love  you all!!!  hugsssssssssssssss

Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post an awesome picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed OVER AT JAVA'S! So, I've found a new home for Wednesday, and I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics! How about you? 
My SIL and I went to the Egg Harbor for my B-Day lunch (one of my favorite places) today!  Naturally I brought my new camera with!  We had great fun.  We're BFF!


The Cakeblast with linky
Mom Spotted with linky


For more Wordless Wednesday visit 5 Minutes 4 MomHere and ThereGo Graham Go, and Hobo Mama’s WW Linky List!

eh - eh - eh!  DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!  Stay tuned for our next show coming up!  Right after this word from our sponsor!   Featuring:

Our "Recipe Swap Meet" tomorrow!  Don't forget to grab our button and play along... and you could share your secrets with us.  We won't tell any body!  ~snicker-snicker~
PRECIOUS!
Photobucket




post signature

7 comments:

Mimi N said...

Looks like you had wonderful bday lunch with your SIL! Lucky lady!

~Mimi

One Rich Mother said...

What a lovely way to spend your birthday. : )

An Apel a Day said...

I'm glad you had fun! Happy belated Birthday!

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/06/wordless-wednesday-berry-picking.html

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all the pics you take with your new camera...and glad you had a nice birthday lunch. Hope the rest of your week is good too.

Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Looks like you two had a fantastic time. I love your tiara, you certainly deserve one. You know my motto, "A woman is never fully dressed without a tiara!"
I think you should have a birthday week and celebrate ALL WEEK!!
HUGGLES!

Adaptable Kay said...

That tiara suits you quite well Queen Dolly! Hehe!

I'm so glad you had a good time-I've never been to Egg Harbor, but I hear it's great :)

Rhonda @Laugh Quotes said...

Happy Birthday. Happy Wordless Wednesday. Please stop by and see mine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...