Sunday, June 19, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me

Photobucket  
 

WELCOME TO OUR 43RD WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
I'm Head Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN.  Let me introduce everyone! XmasDolly  Head Conductor, me!  My Co-Conductors: Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,LARRY from Cakeblast, and CALLIE from JAmericanSpice (APPLAUSE). 

ALL ABOARD!  We're eager to greet you at the station, and we're  F-O-L-L-O-W-I-N-G U, as soon as your train arrives & leave your link, leave a comment & check our linky for your next stop!  Rock to the tunes AND FOLLOW!  Don't forget GET THOSE NEW NEIGHBORS!
 
 If for any reason you cannot do a video or don't want too, you can still dance with us and listen to everyone's choices. Only thing we ask is grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment & FOLLOW - FOLLOW YOUR NEIGHBORS & drop a line!

*NOTICE!  R rated videos must come with a "warning" Viewer needs to choose Whether to watch or not  in case children are around!  

ALSO:  Using our linky for a Advertising give-aways, and/or just for followers will be IGNORED!  Players may choose to ignore with us. Play by the rules or leave.  We reserve the right to delete anyone not following the rules.     
      NOW LET'S ROCK THIS PLACE~
Muwahhhhhh!
So, are ya ready to rock & roll?  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?              Today's theme:  Is a "FREEBIE"!
So, here's the RULES:

First:  You Tube, and lock & load!   Upcoming themes are to your RIGHT.
Secondly:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (on the right).
Third:  SIGN THE LINKY - Follow us (see above), grab our buttons & leave us a GOOD comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie on down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back a kickin' and a hollarin' who cares, just bring them back!!! 
THAT'S IT! 
GET A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN OUR LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK!   Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCEWOO HOO!  I will e-mail you if I can find your e-mail address, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.  If I cannot find an address I will redraw another player.

RaveRave Girl
AND OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 
Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE 
SURPRISE!  THIS WEEK DUE TO A SUGGESTION BY OUR FIRST SPOTLIGHT DANCER Naila-Moon, WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU.  If you look to your right you will see a button for our Spotlight Dancers - Please feel free to take one if you're a Spotlight Dancer, and show off on your own blog!  ENJOY!

This week the theme is a "FREEBIE"!
First, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for last week!  I was so very happy, and I owe all of you a piece of that happiness because you guys put it there!  The songs were fabulous.  You guys really and truly ROCK!  I'M PROUD to call each and every one of you who played along for my birthday FRIEND!  HUGS TO YOU ALL!  NOW LET'S ROCK THIS PLACE!

The many hearts of Michael Jackson

I found this on UTube & you guys are gonna luv this one:

This one my hubby played all weekend because they just added it to their band list.
Tube Snake Boogie by ZZ Top.

And from All of us at Monday's Music Moves Me to ALL of you!
May God Bless each & every one of you!
 FRIENDS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! 
THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US 
  PEACE, LOVE AND ROCK & ROLL!
Visit Amanda, Run DMT, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.

post signature

14 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Thanks so much DOlly for featuring me and the mention too! Wow!!! *blushes*
I hope I have done justice to everyone.
Rock on!
~Naila Moon

PS>It works!!!! *giggles and boogies away*

Self Sagacity said...

Hi Dolly, this is an honor. Just found out from Naila. Thanks a bunch!

Carrie is always incredible, but Steven Tyler has me surprise all the way. He is so good even at this age.

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

It's Monday already. Time sure is flying by. Thanks for hosting again. Love your blog hop. have a great day.

Run DMT said...

I hadn't seen that MJ video before. How freaking cool is that?! Wow. I loved it!

Makes me sad to think about MJ and all that talent taken too soon. Do you think he knew ever really he was loved by millions? Why didn't he love himself more?

The other videos were fabulous too! Love me some ZZ Top! Rock on, mama!

Have a rocking week! ;-)

Lady Estrogen said...

Good morning, darling!
Ahh,.. Carrie really is a star - sooo good ;)

Lucy said...

Oh, my gosh, all the greats! Steven Tyler lit up that stage with Carrie. I haven't listened to ZZ Top in forever!

Maria said...

I have the same theme on Mondays, only that it's called 'Music Lovin' Monday'.

I am not so sure what's meant by 'freebies'...though but I'm linking up nonetheless and checking out what music videos did other bloggers posted on this page for this rockin' and groovin' rainy Monday for me.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Finally having a chance to link up! Better late than never, eh? ;)

LOVE your song choices - especially the Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler one, of course! :)

People Are Crazy - Just Fishin', but it's a Good Life: MMMM

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Love your choices....it's been a long time since I lined up. I sure missed it. Good to be back.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Grooving to your tunes this MMM! Have an awesome week, Girl!

dollycas aka Lori said...

Love Carrie Underwood. Love Stephen Tyler! Together Perfection!!!!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Except for MJ (sorry, I haven't liked him since he was about 8 years old) these are some AWESOME tunes! You know that I totally LOVE aging rockers. =)
Hope you had a great weekend.
HUGGLES!!

Artsnark said...

well, if that won't wake you up I don't know what will :D Great selection for jump starting the week!

Colette S said...

Hey Dolly. I didnt get to join in this week but I am visiting all the entries.

I was away traveling.

So glad I'm back home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...