Sunday, June 5, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me

Photobucket  
 

WELCOME TO OUR 41st WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
I'm Head Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN.  Let me introduce everyone! XmasDolly  Head Conductor, me!  My Co-Conductors: Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,LARRY from Cakeblast, and CALLIE from JAmericanSpice (APPLAUSE). 

ALL ABOARD!  We're eager to greet you at the station, and we're  F-O-L-L-O-W-I-N-G U, as soon as your train arrives & leave your link, leave a comment & check our linky for your next stop!  Rock to the tunes AND FOLLOW!  Don't forget GET THOSE NEW NEIGHBORS!
 
 If for any reason you cannot do a video or don't want too, you can still dance with us and listen to everyone's choices. Only thing we ask is grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment & FOLLOW - FOLLOW YOUR NEIGHBORS & drop a line!

*NOTICE! We're family friendly blogs. R rated videos must come with a "warning" Viewer needs to choose to see it in case children are around!  

ALSO:    Some bloggers have been using our linky for a Advertising board for give-aways, and/or just for followers.  I'm asking everyone if this happens ignore them.  Play by the rules or leave.  I'm not going to waste my time any longer.  None of my fellow host/hostesses will follow you or enter your give-away.  You will be ignored.  We reserve the right to delete anyone that is not playing or following the rules.  If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask.  We still love ya!    
      NOW LET'S ROCK THIS PLACE~
Muwahhhhhh!
So, are ya ready to rock & roll?  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?     CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU WANNA ROCK ME WITH TODAY!             Today's theme:  freebie - play anything you like
So, here's the RULES:

First:  You Tube, and lock & load!   Upcoming themes are to your RIGHT.
Secondly:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (on the right).
Third:  SIGN THE LINKY - Follow us (see above), grab our buttons & leave us a GOOD comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie on down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back a kickin' and a hollarin' who cares, just bring them back!!! 
THAT'S IT! 
GET A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN OUR LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK!   Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCEWOO HOO!  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl
AND OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 
Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
    1.  #11 A Daft Scott's Lass
    2.  #20 Because I have too


CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE
This week the theme is:  freebie week!


So our first song comes from my granddaughter, Tatyanna!  The name of it is "Price Tag" by Jessie J - this one will get your butt moving!


Our Tatyanna - HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

OK Tatyanna is staying by NaNee's this week & we're gonna have tons of fun & we're going to let her play along with us this week.  No. 2 from Tatyanna is "Show goes on" by Lupe Fiasco 

Okay, Tatyanna came up with how about Swinging on a Star a song I use to sing to her when she was a baby, and now we both sing it together.
Now in honor of PINK having her 1ST baby girl, we Raise our Glass to her CONGRATS to PINK & CAREY HART- HELLO TO WILLOW SAGE!
Tot says let's let Dave pick one.  We gotta get out of this place by The Animals.
And from All of us at Monday's Music Moves Me to ALL of you!
May God Bless each & every one of you!
 FRIENDS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! 
THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US 
  PEACE, LOVE AND ROCK & ROLL!
Visit Amanda, Run DMT, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.


post signature

16 comments:

Katie @ Bookin It Up said...

She picked some great songs this week. What a cutie. The show goes on and the animals are my fav. I made it early this week yeah!!

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Hi Dolly, your granddaughter is a real cutie I must say, and she's really up on her music isn't she. It must run in the family. I must say I've heard of the Animals, and naturally ol' Bing! A great song you two sing together now. Love it.

Liz Mays said...

Bing Crosby is always a nice change of pace!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I must be WAY too old, the only one I liked that Tat picked was the one by Bing Crosby. =)
Plus I like that song by Pink, but the video is just too strange to watch.
And o/f courd I LOVE the Animals' song - great pick Dave!!

Crisc said...

Your grand daughter and I have the same taste in music..Good choices =)

Run DMT said...

All great songs! I love Jessie J. Have you seen her raw and unedited videos on You Tube? Truly amazing! She is so talented!

Seriously, I love all these songs. Pink rocks. I need to download that Lupe Fiasco song for my running playlist. Swinging on a Star is just a fun little ditty, ain't it?

Great picks, mama!

Gigi Ann said...

You have a beautiful granddaughter. Being a Gigi, I knew one song today, the one by Bing...

Have a great MMMM day, today...

Stacy Uncorked said...

Your granddaughter is not only beautiful, but she has great taste in music! ;) I almost posted that Price Tag song today - too funny! Loved each and every choice! :)

Life Is Good Today - MMMM

Anonymous said...

This is why I LOVE you! Such an eclectic assortment of music..you rock. Adore all of your picks!

Thanks for hosting!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Lovin playing today and feeling the music move me this Monday morning!

Bing Crosby is my favorite picks amongst the ones you selected, I believe. He had an amazing voice! =D

Rachel said...

I love Pink. She's awesome. Have a great week!

dollycas aka Lori said...

What a wonderful selection!! I LOVE BING AND PINK THE BEST!!

Artsnark said...

Fun picks! Your assistance have great taste... but of course :D Hope you all enjoy your week

Blogger Broadcast said...

Those are lively and perky for a Monday.

Emm said...

Tatyanna sounds lovely and she's got a great taste in music! I love the way her name is spelled too. Isn't Jessie J good? I find myself liking her despite not really wanting to!

I admit though, I like Dave's pick the most. I love the Animals.

Tatyanna said...

TeeHee Ilove all the songs cause I helped pick the 1st two! :D Hahaha

Love, Tatyanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...