I have been using Liquid Gold for a long time, but I only used it for special occasions, but now I can use it all the time thanks to SCOTT'S LIQUID GOLD "WOOD WASH"
Get rid of dirt, grease & grime. Wood Wash cleans hardwood floors, cabinets & woodwork, and it is available in concentrate or ready-to-use (spray bottle). When I spoke with the pr at Scott's I explained to her that I needed something that I didn't have to put a lot of elbow grease behind due to lack of strength due to medical problems. She sent me over the Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wash, and the Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wash Concentrate.
As you can see up above the difference between my kitchen cabinet door before, and the one after & all I used was two rags. Although I do have six... no nine kitchen cabinets and two drawers I have to do before the holidays at least I don't have to dread the job I'll just play "Karate Kid". Wipe on! Wipe off! ~snicker~
Most importantly I'm here to tell you that my sponsor has so generously offered to give you one of my readers the same if you enter my GIVE-AWAY! WOO HOO!
How to enter:
- MANDATORY: Go to http://www.scottsliquidgold.com/scotts-liquid-gold/ and then come back and leave a comment about a product there you'd like to try or something you have learned. Without this the rest is null & void! I will be checking.
- How to earn additional entries:
- Become a follower on my blog (publicly- privately does not count) or tell me if you are already.
- Subscribe to my blog by EMAIL (2 entries).
- Blog about this giveaway-with a link back here, and to the sponsor ScottsLiquidGold.com (5 entries)
- Add my BUTTON to your blog, and let me know where to find it. (2 entries)
- Follow @XmasDolly and @scottsliquidgold on Twitter. One entry ea.
- Tweet about this giveaway - (3X daily - at least an hour in between).
- Copy/Paste: RT #WIN Scott's Liquid Gold Introduces "Wood Wash" Review & Give-Away Ends 10.09
- Become a Fan of Scott's Liquid Gold on FB, Leave a comment there that you entered this give-away with this link. (3 entries).
- Friend me on FB (3-entries) and like me on FB (3 entries)
- Post a comment about this give-away with this link in it on your own FB and leave the link here (2 entries - may be done 3X a day)
- Vote for me on White fence
- Fan me on NETWORKED blogs
- Leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts & put the title in your comment. ( Up to 3 comments per day)
- Enter another of my give-aways ( comment as to which one - 5 entries ea.)
- Enter a Nightowlmama's give-away (my side-bar), and come back & let me know which one. ( 3 entries).
- Also, play Monday's Music Moves Me & tell me which video you played, and what date (5 entries)
*You must have your email in your comment or in your profile in order to win. If I cannot find one I shall pull another winner. ALSO: I WILL BE CHECKING!
Contest ends October 9, 2011 at 11:59pm
Winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner has 48 hrs. to respond to my e-mail or another winner will be chosen.
U.S residents Only. Must be at least 18+ yrs old enter. Only 1 person per household may enter. Winner chosen using Random.org and emailed. Must respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.