Thursday, June 2, 2011

Aloha Friday and Friday Follow & Photo Flashback


Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Don't forget to sign up so we can all visit and comment on each others pics/blogs! IT'S GREAT FUN! 

Guess who this is?  1943 probably!  Hubba Hubba!

If you guessed my Aunt Mitzi YOU'RE RIGHT!  GOTTA LOVE HER! SHE'S STILL A BABE!  Luv you Aunt Mitz!

 
Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun over at Java's place, and get to know your fellow bloggers at Never Growing Old!!
GRAB JAVA'S BUTTON!  She's such a sweetie!  Thanks Java for hosting a fun meme!


 



"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!
My question is: I need to buy a new camera any suggestions?

My camera died because I spilled milk on it.  It was a Sony.  I really don't believe it should've just died like that, but I need a better camera that takes shots even though you have a shaky hand or moving shots because I take a lot of those, and I'd like it to take movies and not to complicated.
 
Also, sign up over at FOLLOW FUN FREE FOR ALL AT STACY UNCORKED
for a REALLY GOOD TIME! SHE'S FABULOUS!
Wasn't that fun?  ~hehe~  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget about "MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".    This Monday  there isn't any theme.  It's SUMMER SONGS/ SONGS ABOUT WEATHER!  In other weeks we have FREEBIES NO THEMES.  Hope you  ALL can make it. It's tons of fun & don't forget bring a friend!  Hell, bring lots of friends.  HUGS TO ALL.  Have a great weekend!  ROCK ON!


Photobucket


post signature

16 comments:

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

I think maybe your Aunt was at Coney Island or one of those carnival places where you can put on costumes, and get your pic took. She's a beautiful woman then, and now.

kailani said...

All my cameras are Canons and I love them!

Becca said...

I have a little Canon camera that I picked up for under $200 at Costco. It is great for someone like me who isn't a skilled photographer, but it also doesn't zoom in super close.

~ Noelle said...

i have a nikon coolpix.. love it

CMash said...

Can I get back to you on this one? We just bought a new one before our trip and I love it. If I can use it...lol..it's great. Steve picked it out and it's downstairs so will go get it later ...ok?

Dominique @Dominique's Desk said...

I have a sony cybershot which I really love. It's light enough and has great zoom.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Aunt Mitzi is one hot chick! I wish I could meet her. Give her a kiss for me next time you are up to going to see her. =)
I think the Canon I told you about is a good choice, plus the Nikon Coolpik that Noelle has is also a great choice.
Have fun shopping. =)

Liz Mays said...

I'm wondering the same thing about cameras. The good ones are so pricey!

W.C.Camp said...

My daughter swears by the Casio Exilim series 'cause they are tiny, shoot great pix, and are easy to use. However given your propensity to dunk your cam in milk along with cookies, may I suggest the Fugi XP-10 thru the XP-30 series. Street price runs around $100 - $200 and they are waterproof to a few meters, dustproof, and can take a pounding yet still produce high quality snaps. Good luck and let us know what you choose! W.C.C.

MMAR said...

What a BEAUTY!! Love that pic!! My vote for cameras is NIKON... I have worked with professional photographers and they always suggest the Nikons!

I am Harriet said...

I have no idea what's out there since I got my Flip.


Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/dazed-and-confused-and-looking-for-chocolate/

Anonymous said...

Canon are the best IMO. They a great selection in all price ranges. I paid just over $1000 for mine and I LOVE IT!!
Here's My Question

Colette S said...

I almost guessed it was you in the pic until I read further down :)

She is a babe!

And Get a Sony Cybershot! But gosh I've heard so much about Nikons. Go look at CNET's reviews!

Aloha!

annies home said...

I have a loyal following of Kodak
come see what I asked at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Adaptable Kay said...

YOWZA! Look at her! That's a really neat picture xD

I'm sorry to hear about your camera Dolly =/ What a way to go. If I had the money, I'd TOTALLY go out and buy you a new camera right now!

As for mine, it's a Sony as well. It's not TOO horrible. It does well :)

I hope you get a new camera really soon!

More Than Words said...

Wow!! Look at her! Hot mama!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...