Saturday, June 11, 2011

SONY CYBERSHOT DSC-HX100V - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME - MONDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ON MONDAY!!!  IT'S ALSO MY TWO YEAR BLOGAVERSARY!!!  Now I'm going to continue the Blogaversary to later on during the week, but I have to tell you about my birhtday present from my dear sweet adorable hubby!  WOO HOO!  HERE'S WHAT I GOT AND IT DOES EVERYTHING!! 

Sony unveils Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V and DSC-HX9V  and I got one!  woo hoo!!!

Press Release:

LONGER ZOOM WITH LESS BLUR: SONY UNVEILS CYBER-SHOT HX SERIES DIGITAL STILL CAMERAS WITH 30X AND 16X OPTICAL ZOOM AND FULL HD VIDEO

Sony Cybershot DSC-HX100V





Isn't it just too sweet?

We're talking zoom, moves with the object and never blurs, takes movies, panorama pictures too!  I am so blessed.  Oh and it has a grip handle, and he bought me a camera case, battery charger, another battery and two memory cards.  Woo Hoo
Out of the entire article it has on this camera this was the most important paragraph to me:

Despite their powerful zoom range, DSC-HX100V and DSC-HX9V can capture crisp, blur-free images with significantly reduced handshake, even while you’re walking along. Featured on both cameras, Optical SteadyShot™ with Active Mode image stabilization is a powerful image stabilization system with ‘3-way shake cancellation’ as found on premium Handycam® camcorders by Sony. You’ll be rewarded with clearer results when you’re shooting handheld, even at telephoto settings where camera shake is most pronounced.

Lord knows that my hand likes to shake whenever it feels like it, and I've had many a nasty pictures because of it, and much disappointment, but NO MORE.  NOT WITH MY SONY!  WOO HOO!  By the way we're talking HD AND 3D here.  I'm not even half way done with the book.  YES, I'm reading the book on this bugger, and I've downloaded the CD that came with it.  It's super!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!

I'm telling you this baby is saaaaaaaaaa weeeeetttttt!  So, my friends we're on a roll!  Dolly is back and in full force!  Look out blog world  DOLLY IS BACK IN TOWN AND SNAPPING AWAY!!!


post signature

11 comments:

CMash said...

WooHoo Happy Early Bday!! WTG!! Great features!! But more importantly!! You have the best present of all...a wonderful, caring and considerate hubby...he is definitely a keeper!!!

Stef H said...

wowza! now take a good pix of you and post it. love the blog look. i've been away way too long - lol.

hugs :)

Cakeblast said...

Very nice early birthday gift! Sony products are so incredibly dependable too; I still occasionally use my old Sony digital 8mm handycam.

..anyway, If you post any crappy pics, from now on we'll know that it was you and not the camera lol.. looking forward to many great pics (and videos)on your blog.

Stacy Uncorked said...

WooHoo!!! You're hubby's a keeper for sure! :) Happy (early) Birthday!! Now you can resume capturing those moments in time - and remember, step away from the milk! ;)

Tricia said...

Its ah B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Beautiful just like YoU.

now you can practice that camera's magic on your grandbabies tomorrow when i bring them over for your Birthday. Happy early Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

LUV YOU MOMMY
ME

Tricia said...

Its ah B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Beautiful just like YoU.

now you can practice that camera's magic on your grandbabies tomorrow when i bring them over for your Birthday. Happy early Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

LUV YOU MOMMY
ME

Adaptable Kay said...

It is quite the beautiful piece of machinery you got there!! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you Dolly, you have no idea xD

YAAAAAAAAAY!! Happy Early Birthday to YOU!

I can't wait to see what pictures you start snapping with that puppy ^.^

Lorie Shewbridge said...

What a fabulous camera that Dave got you, how wonderful. I am so glad that you will be showcasing your lovely photographs soon.
You deserve only the best for your birthday!
HUGGLES!

Dominique @Dominique's Desk said...

I have a sony cybershot too.. the DSC-H50 ..am loving it!!
Happy Birthday

Unknown said...

Happy b-day and blogversary and I woud give my two front teeth for that camera!
Thanks for stopping by the shining star and I grabbed your badge and GFC you!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Blogversary to one special lady.

Heart your face off, gurl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...