Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FOLLOW ME BACK TUESDAY

ollow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by:  Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat and my buddy  Boobies, Babies & A Blog!
 How it Works
  • Follow the 4 Hostesses, grab their button & link up~
  • That's all there is to it .
Thanks to all who played our meme yesterday, "Monday's Music Moves Me"     Next week is June 27th Theme: Singers/Groups with ONE name  Thanks to all who took the time to  play along with us.  Next time bring a friend!  Oh hell, bring lotsa friends!  Until then be safe, be healthy, but most of all just BE!  LONG LIVE ROCK & ROLL!
  From my home to yours Peace, Love, & Happiness!  From Lori, Larry, Callie and myself the HAPPY M4\
post signature

3 comments:

Stacey Donaldson said...

I'm following you back from Networked Blogs. Love your blog!

Adaptable Kay said...

Happy Tuesday Dolly xD

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Hope you had a great Tuesday and are having a wonderful Wednesday. Sorry I didn't get over yesterday, I had no internet!! Now Blogger won't let me post photos.... UGH!! I'm ready to just give up and hang out at the pool. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...