Sunday, June 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS JR.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER!

My big brother would've been 67 yrs. old today, but he passed away in 1986 due to a bad heart.  I miss my big brother a lot.  He loved to play drums, and an acoustic guitar.  He even sang a little.  He was also a mechanic on trucks, and also a Lieutenant Fireman at the Romeoville Fire Department.  When my brother passed then named a street after him right by the station.  So, if you're ever in the neighborhood look for:
Russell W. Chamberlin, Jr. Drive

Happy Birthday Big Guy!  I miss you, and love you even more.

 



7 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

He sounds awesome. Like a guy I would have loved to hang out with.

Lady Estrogen said...

Awe - that's a lovely tribute. My father died due to a bad heart too ;(

xo

Leontien said...

I hope you can celebrate his birthday with good memories!

Thanks for sharing
Leontien

Adaptable Kay said...

He sounds like one heck of a guy Dolly, just like my CM xD

Happy Birthday to your big brother!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Happy birthday to your big brother who I know is watching over you now. I'm sure he loves you and misses you just as much.
Love the photo. =)

Tatyanna said...

Happy Late Birthday Uncle Russell! :D

Tatyanna said...

Happy Late Birthday Uncle Russell! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...