It's a Glam Thing they have everything from Bling Strands to T.TAiO Soap to pamper us, and make us glamorous, but they have so much more too. It's a Glam Thing offers advertising and sponsorship opportunities for many products. You can find beauty tips also at It's a Glam Thing. Watch this, which you can find at their website with other interesting videos.
GET GLAM TV 2.06-Feeling & Looking Beautiful with Dr Andrew Ordon of "The Doctors" TV show from Sarah Nean Bruce on Vimeo.
They advertise so many products. When my sponsor contacted me he said, "Thanks Marie. I'll get you all set up", and boy did he. For example: Systeme 41. Nourishing Day Creme and Restorative Night Treatment. I've tried this, and let me tell you how come nobody ever told me about this. I'm no spring chicken, and I take medications, and I have very dry aging skin, but let me tell you not anymore. My skin feels revitalized. I've got to keep using this. I don't feel tight or itchy any longer and feeling good is priority with me, but I haven't used it long enough to see a difference except I'm not dry looking anymore I can say that. I'll keep you updated.
Anyway you're my buds and I had to share this wonderful website with you, but not only that do I love you guys or what? I told them it was my 2 yr. Blogaversary, and I was looking for some give-aways for my readers, and they have been so kind to offer one of my readers a:
Bling Strands are tied in, so you can change them out when the mood suits. No messy tools, glue or chemicals. You care for them just like you would your own hair. YES, you can Wash, Blow Dry, Curl, and Flat Iron up to 400 degrees.
HOW TO ENTER:
Mandatory: Browse It's a Glam Thing, and mention one thing on your wish list
For extra entries:
- Follow my blog publicly (gfc) (+1)
- Subscribe by e-mail. I will be checking (+3)
Be sure to leave a valid email address otherwise I won't be able to contact you if you win.
- Follow me GFC Publicly (+1)
- Like XmasDolly on Facebook (+1)
- Befriend Xmasdolly on FB (+3)
- Grab It's a Glam Thing's button (+5)
- Share on your FB 3x daily (+3 ea. time)
- Add my button to your site, and tell me where it is (+3)
- Blog about this give-away with a link leading back here (+5)
- Enter any other current giveaways (+5 ea.)
- Comment on one of my non-give-away Posts - let me know which one (+3 - limit 5)
- Play "Monday's Music Moves Me" by signing linky, leave comment and video you posted & date (+5 ea.)
- Grab the Monday's Music Moves Me (4M) button (+5)
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter (+2)
- Tweet this giveaway (3x/daily-1hr. a part) You may copy this one or use your own: RT @lisacocuzzaIAGT @xmasdolly It's a Glam Thing Give-Away http://thenewxmasdolly.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-glam-thing-review-give-away.html Ends 7.01
- Follow @lisacocuzzaIAGT on twitter It's a Glam Thing
Give-away will end on 7/01/11 at 11:59 PM CSTWinners will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner has 48 hrs. to respond to my e-mail or another winner will be chosen.
*Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review. Contest is open to U.S. residents 18 and older and closes at Midnight EST on August 10th. The winner will be selected using Random.org.