Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wordless Wednesday Make a friend smile!


My friend just had surgery last week - a six hour back surgery!  She's doing great!

Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed! I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends! How about you? I sign up at my buddies below & then from then on WHO KNOWS!

My friend that I've know for 39 yrs. now (that's the one I just found through her son).  We lost touch for about 23 yrs., and we found each other through her son and my cousin.  What a reunion that was!  WHEW!  She had back surgery like I had, and we went to the hospital to visit and cheer her up.  She's doing very well.  I'm so happy for her!  She had a six hr. surgery, and they had her up and moving the same day!  SHEESH!
My cousin was there too to cheer her up with me!
Me and my friend Debbie
Therapy



And more therapy

Mom Spotted with linky 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...