Thursday, January 31, 2013

ALOHA! ALL MY FRIDAY PARTIES!


Link up an old picture and/or an old post! No rules, other than that. Have fun!! :)  Just putting up a link for this week only while our friend Camille takes a break!  Enjoy!
This is my brother and I on vacation with my parents.  I'm going to say it was probably 1958


Question Of The Week: 
This Week’s Theme is...



Stacy has decided to put up a link for us for Aloha Friday participants because Kailani’s had her plate full and hasn’t had the linky up the last couple of months for Aloha Friday, so Stacy is bringing back the Friday Free For All so link up if you’re participating in Aloha Friday.  I did!  THANKS STACY!

friendandfollow

******

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So on Fridays we're taking it easy! Our hostess is asking a simple question & we answer; nothing requires a lengthy response. If you’d  like to participate, just post your own question on your blog leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends & new followers!

Question this week:  Well, here I am in the years of my life that's for me & what I want to do with the rest of my life.  So, my raising years are done, and all I need now is to give advice when it's needed.  I never made plans on what I would do in my retirement because at that time I didn't really have a life other than motherhood & working to support my children.  So, what are your plans when you retire.
    
Answer:  I never really made plans yet.  I do know that I still would like to do more traveling, and I never want to move again.  I love my home, and who I share it with!  This Cinderella is going to live happily ever after!  



Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...