Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - AHHHH LOW???

Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed! I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends! How about you? I sign up at my buddies below & then from then on WHO KNOWS!
THIS IS MY ALOE PLANT!  IT'S GROWING LIKE CRAZY!  

I truly need to separate it.  Anybody want some?

 Join me in linking up your photograph(s) for the week with..

Mom Spotted with linky 



10 comments:

Rebecca said...

look that plant grow

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Wow that is going crazy! I don't know what happened but I killed half my plants last month! :(

Paula said...

I have no plants what-so-ever because every time I attempt to keep one they sloooowwwwly die :(

Oh well..Happy WW!

Danielle S said...

I would like to get an aloe plant, but I am not much of a plant person. I'll probably end up killing it.

Colette S said...

That is so cool! I'd love some if I lived close.

mail4rosey said...

Aloe is awesome and has about a bazillion uses! I always get some from my friend who grows it in Fl when I go visit.

Unknown said...

Your Aloe plant looks great! It is a wonderful plant.

XmasDolly said...

I would love to send you all some, but will it hold up in a letter???

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Yes please! Put some dirt in a padded envelope and send me some. It will be ok and I will nurse it to health. Apparently, I have a green thumb.

Except one thing...mushrooms do not want to grow. hmm....

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful aloe! I had one but it died when I moved, I think it got damaged by the move. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...