Sunday, January 20, 2013

Trim Energy Green Coffee Review


It is no secret that I have been watching my weight.  Last year I lost 52 lbs., and it took me a whole year to do it due to lack of exercise due to my Spinal Stenosis, BUT... THIS YEAR SHALL BE DIFFERENT!

This year I'm inquiring to a little bit of help because I am at a road block.  I was thinking about the "sleeve" procedure, but my husband asked me not too because every time they go inside me they botch something up. So, I said I would put it off, but not cancel for a while.  So, I am on my own, and I have come across this Trim Energy Green Coffee.  Hmmm...  so I says to myself, "Self, do you think this is going to work?" Well, let's see what it's all about.  Check out their Facebook page too!  https://www.facebook.com/HealthyToGo

"Each Trim Energy Green Coffee Bean vegetarian capsule contains 400mg of pure green coffee bean with the branded ingredient Svetol® to support healthy weight loss. Svetol® is not only a green coffee bean extract, but the only green coffee extract with proven weight loss efficacy in several published clinical studies."   Okay, so far so good for the description of this product, but what else is it hiding from me.  Let's see...

"Our Trim Energy Green Coffee Bean contains  the amount used in the studies on Svetol® as well as an additional 200mgs of green coffee bean extract standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids to provide you with 400mgs of green coffee bean extract per capsule."  hmmm... Well, I till don't know.  In need more information.  "Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. The fat burning compound of this bean is Chlorogenic Acid. Chlorogenic Acid inhibits the release of glucose in the body and boosts metabolism. Studies have shown this combination helps to:
  • burn fat in the liver
  • inhibit the absorption of fat to eliminate weight gain"
 Okay, it starting to sound better I like coffee. Okay, dumb to say, but I think maybe a little bit more information is in order.  What do you think?  Okay !  Shhhh a wee bit more!

"During a 12 week study 16 adults used a green coffee bean supplement without making any drastic changes to their diet or exercise regimens. After 12 weeks, participates lost an average of 17 pounds, or 16% of their overall body fat with no side effects. - Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity journal".    Okay, I'm convinced I am going to try it. Now that you know all about it why don't you make your own decision.  Come back in one month and I shall tell you how much I've lost.  WOO HOO Mama is own her way!  
As you can see they also make other products.  I love their Vitamin "C" Pop Rocks.  Ha!  I feel like a kid again!  Also, they make flavors to pour in your bottled water!  From Green Tea to Acai Berry!

I saved this review for another day to let you know how I was doing after being a week on this product.  Well, I can tell you no more buffets for me.  I'm just not hungry enough and I get full so very fast.  I'm likin' this product and I've lost another two lbs.  So there you have it people.  Living proof.  Check it out for yourself. 


Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this looks like a very interesting product, I can't wait to watch your progress.

I have just started following you back :)

Jay

Liz Mays said...

I'm not a coffee person, but now you have me wanting those Vitamin C pop rocks!

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Two pounds in one week? I am SOLD!

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Oh, but I need to ask: was the weight loss due strictly to the caps, or do you think it was a combination of the caps with their other supplements you're using?

XmasDolly said...

Kim: The only thing I'm taking right now is the Trim Coffee Bean. I'm not mixing pills. I am taking vitamins and drinking green tea or drinks for nutrition. I'm also watching portion control & trying to stay away from high calorie foods. My biggest help is I eat with a smaller plate. I think it's fooling my brain because the plate is filled it thinks I'm eating more when I'm really not. I am eating 3 square meals & 2 small snacks.

Mer said...

Love the pop rocks! I'm looking forward to seeing how well this works.

Anonymous said...

Thanks friends, for providing such enlightening data.
green coffee bean extract reviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...