Thursday, January 24, 2013

UPDATE/THANKFUL THURSDAY & A SONG!

RED SHIRT - PHILIP LUCERO 5.24.57 to 1.24.13
OUR FRIEND, PHIL LUCERO PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING OF CANCER!  REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND.  YOU'RE ROCKIN' WITH THE ANGELS NOW!  Phil was a big Rolling Stones fan, HUGE FAN!  THIS ONE IS FOR YOU PHIL'!  You will be so missed my dear sweet friend!  He loved this song!



Okay so here's a new one that I joined up with Naila-Moon at Just the stuff ya know, and her & I are going to try to get our buds together to join us here and share things we're thankful for.  PLEASE SIGN HER LINKY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US.  MY HTML DOESN'T WANT TO WORK TODAY... HMMM OR IS IT ME? OH WELL JUST CLICK ON THE LINK.  LUV U GUYS!

TODAY MY FRIENDS I AM THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU FOR BEING JUST THAT "MY FRIENDS".  I thank God every single day that He brought me so many new wonderful, caring friends, but also I want to thank the Lord for my very best friend, and my soulmate.  Thank you God for blessing me with this man.  For ten years I was married to the wrong person, and it was a living hell, but dear God you took pity on me, and said this woman, this child of yours deserves more happiness then this and You blessed me with a soulmate!  Thank you Lord for blessing me.


Thank you for making me the happiest woman in the whole world.  I love you, Dave!
OUR SONG - This is the first song we danced to on our first date.




How about you? What are you thankful for today?  Link up and let us know.




5 comments:

CMash said...

Hey Big Sis..my deepest condolences to you and Dave. Stopped by to see if there was an update but so sad when I saw. He is now without pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May your memories bring great comfort, smiles and love.

Rebecca said...

hugs sorry for your loss

Unknown said...

I am sorry to read that your friend has passed on. May his soul rest in peace. I pray that his family and friends will be comforted. Wonderful tribute to your husband Xmasdolly! I am thankful for the family and friends I have that give me good support. I am also thankful to be able to blog and meet new people. Take care and my best wishes to you.

Lucy said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

AS I said to you (and Dave) on FB, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.

Dave and you are blessed to have each other. You are good people and I am happy to call you friends.

~Naila Moon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...