Friday, January 25, 2013

Saturday Snaps




”photobucket”border=”0

Welcome to Saturday Snaps.  This is a fun meme where you can feature your photos and we certainly feature ours too.  Naila-Moon also picks a "winning" photo every week to be featured on her blog for the week. (upper right hand corner of her blog). This is totally done through random. org... Will it be you?




So, here's a couple of photos of mine.


This was a picture outside our cabin at Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio. Yes, I'm already thinking about vacation.  This cold weather sucks and I can't get my hands warm.

And this is our Batavia Riverwalk that's only about 8 blocks away from me... well then you have to walk up about six blocks to get here, but you walk along the River. Ahhhh



5 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

beautiful photos my friend.

mail4rosey said...

We stayed in those exact same cabins at Cedar Point a couple of summers ago. :)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Anonymous spammers piss me off!

Adaptable Kay said...

Both photos are absolutely gorgeous and definitely make me long for warmer weather and sunshine, too!

Mer said...

Lovely! I'm planning vacation as well...I'd settle for sunshine and cold at this point, hate grey winters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...