Sunday, January 27, 2013

Monday's Music Moves Me!





Welcome aboard to our 126th week of
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!

XmasDolly Conductor of this musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy's Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month is taking a hiatus until all our themes are gone! So welcome aboard ! 

Time to ROCK THIS PLACE! We're eager for your train to arrive so we may follow you to the next train stop, and hear what you have chosen! 

Rules:
1.  You Tube,  lock & load! 
2.  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
3.  SIGN LINKY, Follow us, & leave a Rockin' comment!

Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers.  Also, bring some back with you to join us!  As you may have noticed any link that you see with NO MUSIC you don't  have to visit if you don't want too. It's for your convenience. Do I watch out for my Buds or what?

Our "SPOTLIGHT DANCER" now gets the PRIVILEGE of picking the THEME for the following week that we have a theme.  OUR EVERY OTHER WEEK FREEBIES REMAIN THE SAME 
NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 
OUR SPOTLIGHT DANCER IS:  

Grab your button for "Spotlight Dancer"!
Don't forget to follow everyone! Now let's ROCK! 
COME ON EVERYBODY - TURN HER UP - LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!  IT'S January 28th chosen by our Spotlight Dancer Naila-Moon Music based on the 4 Elements. Loose interpretation is ok but has to do something with Wind, Water, Fire or Earth.  HERE'S MINE!!!  ENJOY!

Now how many do you think is going to have this song... if not all of us!!!

So, I found this new one by Carrie Underwood, and being as this guy went into the earth I'm going to Post
"TWO BLACK CADILLACS" by Carrie Underwood.

OKAY -- OKAY!!!  Stop moaning!  He went in the earth didn't he???  ~snicker-snicker~  Okay how about... hmmmm  OH!  I KNOW..  How about a little Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Have you ever seen the rain?"




ERIC CLAPTON - LET IT RAIN [LIVE] Hartford 1985




OKAY NOW, I'M GETTIN' INTO THIS STUFF!  YEAH!!!  LET'S ROCK THIS PLACE!  TURN IT UP!!!


Jonny Lang Still Rainin' Montreux 99





Okay, come on you knew I'd sneek them in somewhere... "CALL ME THE BREEZE"  Designated Riders vocals Dave Moody!




Also, don't forget to visit Music Monday for more ROCK & ROLL FUN!
I selected this post to be featured on Best Music Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog




21 comments:

Jackie said...

I almost posted two that you have. I absolutely love love love Two Black Cadilacs.

And I love Set Fire To the Rain. I even listened to Eric Clapton too!

But, I went with romance and jazzy blues this week. I am feeling the romance this week!

Thanks for inviting me to join. I have followed you everywhere and have your badge displayed!

Happy Rockin' Music!

Liz Mays said...

I love CCR, and I am fond of Eric Clapton too. Good memories!

stevebethere said...

Good choices this week Have You Ever Seen The Rain was my favourite Creedence Clearwater Revival song, Adele's one is brilliant she has done very well in a short space of time :-)

Have a musiclicious week

ps: Thanks for your help last week

Cathy Kennedy said...

I was ever so close in posting CCR's Have You Ever Seen It Rain, but didn't. All I can say is two great minds thinking a like. =D Loved all of your songs for this week's theme. You so rock, girl!

mail4rosey said...

I didn't know Lynyrd Skynyrd's 'they call me the breeze' was a remake. :)

My daughter loves Carrie Underwood and Adele. I haven't heard the Cadillac song though, so I'm going to take a listen.

CCR was a fave of my mom, I like that song.

Pat Hatt said...

Quite the collection of tunes, I'd say CCr is my fav there.

Mer said...

Nice selections! Adele is always a great way to start the day.

Hazel said...

Nice selection. It's my first time to hear "Have you ever seen the rain" sung by a guy. Happy Monday.

Stacy Uncorked said...

I LOVE all your choices - I almost put the new Carrie Underwood song up, too - you know, for the earth/ground mode. ;) I'm saving it for a future freebie week instead, even though now it'll be a has been...heh!! :) LOVE CCR!! All of them are excellent! Have a great week, Marie! :)

Blown Away: a Tornado creates an Eternal Flame Mother Earth won’t douse with Water

~T~ said...

Great stuff! I love Adele's voice and a few new songs I didn't know. I participated as well was lots of fun so thanks for the invite. It will be a regular Monday thing for me now.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Dolly,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I see you too like Mythology.

Lucy said...

Oh, my gosh, I almost posted Adele,I love that song! Not sure how I missed Carrie's song, wow, that is a good one and some old ones on here bringing back great memories!!

Danielle S said...

Oh, Yeah! These were great songs for today. Enjoyed them all.

Danielle

Jackie said...

Wow I had no idea about the linky until now. I just updated my post and added the linky to this blog hop too.

Next Sunday I will wait until you have yours up too before I publish.

I can't find a time posted and don' know what time you usually get this up each week.

Now I am off to blog hop. Please do drop over if you get time and let me know about what time you put ours up each week.

Thanks bunches!

Jackie said...

Well duh it says 7 pm right where I open to comment.

I am looking at your time inside the comment box and it says 12:30PM last comment.

It is 2:30PM here. So I am assuming you are on West coast time.

I'll wait next Sunday and check in around 5pm my time!

Happy MM again!:-)

Rebecca said...

very well done i was dancing for sure and just a quick shout out thanks for hosting the great gorton giveaway thanks to that awesome coupon i won we are having shrimp for dinner woohoo

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

#28-No music! sigh...

Artsnark said...

Just love this prompt! Some great picks too. Hope you are off to a fabulous week!

Theresa Mahoney said...

I love me some Carrie Underwood and Adele! Great music choices!

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

LURVE Jonny Lang....and Adele's always good, too! Really diggin' your selections this week, Dolly!

Colette S said...

What a list you have going on here Doll!

Too bad I can't get loud as it's so late!

*HUGS*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...