Sunday, January 6, 2013

Monday's Music Moves Me!



Welcome aboard to our 123rd week of
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!

XmasDolly Conductor of this musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy's Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month is taking a hiatus until all our themes are gone! So welcome aboard ! 

Time to ROCK THIS PLACE! We're eager for your train to arrive so we may follow you to the next train stop, and hear what you have chosen! 

Rules:
1.  You Tube,  lock & load! 
2.  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
3.  SIGN LINKY, Follow us, & leave a Rockin' comment!

Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers.  Also, bring some back with you to join us!  As you may have noticed any link that you see with NO MUSIC you don't  have to visit if you don't want too. It's for your convenience. Do I watch out for my Buds or what?

Our "SPOTLIGHT DANCER" now gets the PRIVILEGE of picking the THEME for the following week that we have a theme.  OUR EVERY OTHER WEEK FREEBIES REMAIN THE SAME 
NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 
OUR SPOTLIGHT DANCER IS:  
Sitting this one out!!!

Grab your button for "Spotlight Dancer"!
Don't forget to follow everyone! Now let's ROCK! 
So let's get this party started.  Our theme shall be FROM Les/Rorybore Commercial Jingles. I've decided to ROCK THE HOUSE & HERE'S WHAT I CAME UP WITH!



  Now how could I not put this one up!  

 

A Freedom Rock Commercial has the beginning of many cools songs I thought I'd share with you...



and last but not least "Time Life rock music commercial
 

 

  

 Also, don't forget to visit Music Monday for more ROCK & ROLL FUN!



I selected this post to be featured on Best Music Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog


17 comments:

LA Botchar said...

That Hamster one -- so awesome. my kdis will love that one.
The Pepsi will Rock U one is always good.....but I used to run to the turn the TV up louder when the Time Life Rocks ad came on! That was a great revisit down memory lane. And actually.....I think my parents may have actually ordered it! LOL
Happy to be back rocking with you.

Dominique Goh said...

Watching the Pepsi commercial really brought back lots of cool memories for me. Thanks for hosting this week.

Blogger Broadcast said...

I love that Pepsi commercial. Happy New Year and have a wonderful Monday!

stevebethere said...

Heheh! i enjoyed them :-)

have a brilliant week ;-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

This is a fun theme. I can't wait to see what else everyone aboard the Love Train pulls out.I'm trying to remember the last two commercials, but my brain hasn't woken up. Oh well, loved them all!

Amethystmoon said...

I didn't follow the theme this week, but I love your choices! Especially the hamsters. Have a great week!

Rebecca said...

this was a great theme brought back lots of memories of being a kid and watching Saturday morning cartoons

Run DMT said...

Fun jingles! I love the Kia Soul hamsters! They always get me moving!

Lucy said...

I always love the Pepsi one,such a great ad :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

The hamsters cracked me up! I forgot about the Pepsi one - love it!! Love all your choices, Marie! :)


Chase Gimme A Break & Kiss A Little Longer, the Best Part of Waking Up is I’d Like To Teach The World To Sing and Shake It Up!

Mike Golch said...

Great Set of tunes,thanks for shaing them

Unofficial Chart Blog said...

They are great jingles Dolly. Happy Music Monday

Colette S said...

That hamster is fun but how did they think they'd sell a vehicle like that with them: )

Pepsi rules!

Have a musical week Doll

Sandee said...

How fun. These made me smile.

Have a terrific day filled with fabulous music. :)

Liz Mays said...

I don't really like the hamsters but I do like that song!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I remember almost all of these. The hamster one humors me. The music ones are soooo you!

~Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2013/01/mondays-music-moves-mejan-7-2013.html

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

I LOVE those hamsters! And I am a Coca Cola girl, but must admit the We Will Rock You Pepsi commercial was pretty awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...