Sunday, January 20, 2013

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME.



Welcome aboard to our 125th week of
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!

XmasDolly Conductor of this musical trip with co-conductors Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy's Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month is taking a hiatus until all our themes are gone! So welcome aboard ! 

Time to ROCK THIS PLACE! We're eager for your train to arrive so we may follow you to the next train stop, and hear what you have chosen! 

Rules:
1.  You Tube,  lock & load! 
2.  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
3.  SIGN LINKY, Follow us, & leave a Rockin' comment!

Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers.  Also, bring some back with you to join us!  As you may have noticed any link that you see with NO MUSIC you don't  have to visit if you don't want too. It's for your convenience. Do I watch out for my Buds or what?

Our "SPOTLIGHT DANCER" now gets the PRIVILEGE of picking the THEME for the following week that we have a theme.  OUR EVERY OTHER WEEK FREEBIES REMAIN THE SAME 
NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 
OUR SPOTLIGHT DANCER IS:  

#12 BETHERETODAY 
Grab your button for "Spotlight Dancer"!
Don't forget to follow everyone! Now let's ROCK! 

COME ON EVERYBODY - TURN HER UP - LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!  IT'S "FREEBIE WEEK"!  YEP, LET'S SEE YOUR STYLE IN ROCKING THE HOUSE!!!  ANYWAY, HERE'S MINE!!!  ENJOY!

 
COME ON WE ALL KNOW WHO THAT WAS NOW DON'T YOU & YES I AM SO EXCITED MY HUBBY JUST BOUGHT ME A BRAND NEW WASHER & DRYER! CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THEM TO YA!  Meantime let's see what else I have for ya.  Here's a great one for ya to dance too - this is definitely a get up outta your chair one!  Here we go! 


INTRODUCING THE SECRET STAR IN MY LIFE - DAM THIS GUY IS HOT!!!   
"BON JOVI"


OKAY! WHO WANTS TO GET SEXY - BUTTONS!
 
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
MAROON 5  (language/adults only)

 Also, don't forget to visit Music Monday for more ROCK & ROLL FUN!



I selected this post to be featured on Best Music Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog




12 comments:

LA Botchar said...

Love Payphone! thank you for that Adam Levine fix!
although, Bon Jovi is no slouch either.
I guess you can say...I'm excited! LOL

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Love the Pinter Sisters.
Bon Jovi is certainly hot! You can have him though I still got Sean. LOL

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Great selections, Dolly! I love that Pointer Sisters one a LOT for some reason - though it's not my usual music.

Liz Mays said...

I have Payphone on my iPod!

Cathy Kennedy said...

The PussyCat Dolls will push some Buttons of some our dancers, I believe. lol That Nikki is really hot stuff! I just love all of your freebie picks for this week. You had me totally rocking in my seat. Have a musical week, my friend!

mail4rosey said...

That was a little movie in the Payphone video. :)

Congrats on the new washer and dryer!

Danielle S said...

These were really a great bunch of videos, but I must admit I did not listen to the last one.

I can hardly wait to see your new washer and dryer. Why, what a lucky girl you are!

Have a wonderful day my friend.
Danielle

Stacy Uncorked said...

Payphone is one of my favorites! Love all your choices! :)

the Closer Phone Call is Mama’s Broken Heart – so you Better Dig Two

Run DMT said...

Love all your freebie picks today! I just love Maroon 5!

Mike Golch said...

great set of tunes,thanks for sharing them.

Unknown said...

I love Marron 5!

Colette S said...

Love your picks Dolly! I can't get enough of Adam :)

Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...