Sunday, January 27, 2013

Party Pack From BirthdayExpress.com Review


This is my youngest grandchild and the baby of the Grandkids!
Isn't he just to adorable!!!

So, anyway guess what Nonny did this time.  Well, it's his birthday this March, and I'm helping for the party with some goodies from Birthday Express.  You should see what they sent me.  Well, in fact I'll show you.  Mr. Cranky Pants (he's been called that since he started crawlin'), is yes I confess another favorite of mine.  He's so petite and so light you can pick him up with one hand.  Well, he likes Carz and he loves Buzz Lightyear!  So, therefore here's what his big No. "5" party is going to consist of (it's just too too cool), and may I say at Birthday Express they have every kids character and then some there.  You name it I bet they have it there.  I was oooo and ahhhh ing and laughing the whole time I was searching for just the right thing too make our little Cranky Pants happy!

Okay, well I didn't get these, but this one is my other grandson's  "G's" favorite & I just had to show you :)

So here's the party pack I chose for our Cranky Pants "5th" birthday party! 

Disney Cars 2 Deluxe Party Pack for 8!
Will you look at all this! 

This includes:

  • Black, Buttercup Yellow, Holiday Red & White Checker Crepe Paper
  • Happy Birthday Confetti
  • Forks & Spoons - Yellow (8 ea.)
  • Light Yellow, Black & Red Curling Ribbon (1 roll)
  • Black & White Check Activity Placemat (1 stock)
  • 11" Racing Flags Balloons (6)
  • Yellow Matte Latex Balloons (6)
  • Candles - Yellow (16)
  • Disney Cars 2: Invitations (8), Square Dinner Plates (8), Lunch Napkins (16), Plastic Tablecover, 9oz papercups, Centerpiece, & 18" Foil Balloon,
  • Red Matte 11" Balloons (6)
  • WHEW!


WHOA!!!



So, that's it! Am I a good NaNee or what?!! All for my lil' Cranky pants! I don't think he'll be too cranky any more... Hmmmm maybe after this party when the poor lil' guy is all tuckered out thanks to Birthday Express!



*Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






5 comments:

Mer said...

Wow! Looks like this has everything. I love the idea of complete party packs...saves so much time shopping.

Liz Mays said...

I really like all the party supplies you got! You did GREAT!

Donna George said...

I think you did good. It looks like you got everything you could possibly need. I love the party packs.

mail4rosey said...

Looks like a good lot! We have three kids w/March birthdays here, and my daughter-in-law is the end of Feb., so it's a busy time this a'way too. :)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I love birthdays, will have to look into this for my boys August birthdays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...