Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I NEED PRAYERS PLEASE

WE are on our way to the hospital now for a dear friend of my husband's and mine.  He had an operation on his larynx.  It was Cancer.  While they were in there they found out the Cancer had spread to his lungs, so they operated last Friday.  He is still not awake.  PLEASE my friends all of you PLEASE pray for this young man.  He's only 56 yrs. old, and a fellow musician.  He also has a son, and three brothers.  We're on our way now to meet them all.  Phil grew up with my Dave so there's many years there.  PRAY MY FRIENDS THAT HE MAKES IT SOME HOW... PRAY HARD!

UPDATE:  We just came home from the hospital and it does not look good.  His oxygen level is in his body is starting to diminish.  He has his son & daughter-in-law there, brother and x-wife (they were still friends).  Phil just turned a grandpa a few months ago, and was so proud.  His step-brother also died of Cancer (another fellow musician) about 17 yrs. ago.  He didn't even know he had it until his step-brother Roger who is  a doctor told him to check that mole out.  It didn't look right.  He died three months later.  I HATE CANCER.  Phil buddy, we're all prayin' for ya man!  I do know you're going to that big STONES CONCERT IN THE SKY DUDE!  ROCK ON MY FRIEND!  Love you man, and I'll tell Holly you said good-bye!  I just wish you would wake up so we could say good-bye one last time!
THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND KIND COMMENTS WE DO SO APPRECIATE THEM MY FRIENDS!  THERE ARE NO GREATER FRIENDS AND UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE THEN BLOGGERS!  HUGS!!!


post signature

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I will definitely pray for your friend. Take care and be strong.

mail4rosey said...

Well I promise to pray too. I hate when they say cancer spreads, but he can wake up and be perfectly okay. I'm sure having you guys there will be a big help to him. Keep us posted if you can. Hugs and warm thoughts with the prayers too.

XmasDolly said...

Thank you very much from both my husband and I you're two special people.

Lucy said...

((hugs)) and a prayer.

Danielle S said...

I hope everything will be fine. Prayers said.

Danielle

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

ALways have faith that he may wake up. I put in a prayer as requested. I HATE CANCER TOO!
I hope all turns out ok.

Hugs to you, Dave and the crew!
~Naila Moon

CMash said...

I will add Phil to my prayer list. And also you and Dave. I know what you are going through and it's not easy. We lost a very close friend 2 years ago and to this day have not really accepted it. I went to Kindergarten with him, introduced my hubby to him and they became bffs, so much so that he was in our wedding party and Steve was his best man. My sons called him Uncle and they both drove in to be his pall bearers. Such a hard thing to go through. Hang in there and hoping your memories bring you comfort. Keep me posted.

Unknown said...

Hello again XmasDolly,
I am sorry that things have taken a turn for the worse. Cancer is such a terrible disease. I lost my twin sister to this disease. My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time. Take care.
Judy

Rebecca said...

sending prayers I know what a rough time you are having hubby lost one sister in nov to cancer and then lost another sister this week to heart complications so my heart goes out to you and your husband. HUGS

Theresa said...

So young my heart goes out to everyone who knows him. ((hugs & prayers))

XmasDolly said...

THANKS TO ALL - OUR FRIEND PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING. MORE INFO ON THE NEXT POST. :( TRULY YOU ARE ALL DEAR FRIENDS OF MINE IN THIS HOUR OF NEED. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

mail4rosey said...

I came back to see how your friend was, and I'm so sorry to find this. Warm hugs & thoughts. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...