Thursday, January 10, 2013

Aloha Flashback Friendship Stacy's Follow!

Link up an old picture and/or an old post! No rules, other than that. Have fun!! :)
1970 Someone is all bundled up with a fur coat & a peddle hat? Anyone remember those? But someone is waiting inside for her.  I wonder who that can be!

1970 - Mama's first born. Tricialita was a favorite pet name she had from her Grandpa!  She's also known as "NightOwlMama"!  Who loves ya baby!


Question Of The Week: 
This Week’s Theme
One Small Step
The New Year is in full swing!
Over the past few weeks we have identified our
One Word and a few Resolutions that will help us to
Keep our goals and priorities in the forefront of our minds.
Now its time to focus on putting these plans into action.
Change occurs when you take small steps towards your goals
Consistently time and time again.
This week our host invites us to share some of the
Small steps we are taking that will help us accomplish your goals!
My Answer:  I don't personally take small steps.  I have to take big ones due to lack of time.  As I've stated before due to my illness (Spinal Stenosis) I take shots and it keeps the pain at bay for two months & then I live one month one day at a time & pretty much at home, but I have set up a few things to keep me sitting and busy and I can still exercise at my desk.  I will lose that 75 lbs. (my resolution) one way or another to get rid this pain and feel like me again.
Stacy has decided to put up a link for us for Aloha Friday participants because Kailani’s had her plate full and hasn’t had the linky up the last couple of months for Aloha Friday, so Stacy is bringing back the Friday Free For All so link up if you’re participating in Aloha Friday.  I did!  THANKS STACY!

friendandfollow

******

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So on Fridays we're taking it easy! Our hostess is asking a simple question & we answer; nothing requires a lengthy response. If you’d  like to participate, just post your own question on your blog & leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends & new followers!

Question this week:  So what's our plans for the weekend?

**Finally, a weekend and home just taken er' easy!!!  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 




Have a great weekend everyone!


11 comments:

Debby said...

You post the cutest pictures! And the coolest pics from "back in the day". lol

:) Thanks for sharing!

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Love the "old" pictures. The first few years of my life, we didn't even have a camera that took color film! *LOL*

Following from Friendship Friday at Create With Joy! :O)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I love coming to see all yer old photies. It always brightens my day.

Colette S said...

You are such a sweet mama :)

No plans for the weekend here. So I guess it will just happen. It's just raining and icky!

Have a fun weekend Doll.

Rebecca said...

aw such cute pictures

mail4rosey said...

This is why I am glad my mother does not blog... boy would she have some doozies to share. ;)

Your little one looks adorable though, in this picture. And you do too. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! Tricialita looked so cute! All the very best with your goals for 2013. Have a good weekend.I think it will be a quiet weekend for me but I am sure to find time for blogging etc.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I love the photos you post! Great stuff my friend.
~Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-blog-hoppin-and-featured_11.html

Stacy Uncorked said...

I always love your flashback photos! They. Are. Awesome!! :)

I actually have a very busy weekend coming up - grocery shopping tomorrow (and since I only do it twice a month, it ends up taking the whole day when it's all said and done), web design weekly updates for a couple of clients, then Sunday I have wine to rack and I finally got replacement ink for my printer so I can print wine labels and *finally* get some wine gifts ready to ship out, plus I have gift baskets to put together for Princess Nagger's teachers and principal, plus a few more for belated Christmas presents...and I still have to dig out the gifts I got my family out West so I can wrap them and ship them (I had to wait until I could include the wine, hence the reason those are so very late), AND I still need to put my Christmas tree away - I took the ornaments off, but the weather's been cruddy so I haven't schlepped the rest of the boxes from the shed yet.

*whew!* Just typing all that out has made me tired before I begin on the weekend...heh! Maybe next weekend I can have a calm, quiet, relaxing weekend.... :)


Paper or Electronics?

Adaptable Kay said...

Look at you showin' some leg! Love the outfit, too :)

I got nothing planned for this weekend. Probably a lot of R&R.

Life according to Lenetta said...

It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-1.html

Also,My daughter, Kisha, also is taking over Fill In the Blank Fridays. The person doing it has decided she can't do it anymore so Kisha is now doing it. Her first one is today. Would love for you to join us there also. It's a fun one. Her blog ishttp://www.kjaggers.com/2013...

You can also go to her page and at the to sign up for a reminder on both of these each week
 Have a wonderful evening. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...