Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday & A Song !



Okay so here's a new one that I joined up with Naila-Moon at Just the stuff ya know, and her & I are going to try to get our buds together to join us here and share things we're thankful for.   Don't that sound like fun???




TODAY MY FRIENDS I AM THANKFUL (as promised...) INTRODUCING MY BRAND SPANKING NEW LG WASHER & DRYER!!! APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE!!!!  WHISTLES!!!  YELLING!!!
This cave is my new LG WASHER!  HUGE!!


My huge LG Dryer - GI-GANDA!!!


My introduction and review... TAKE ONE!  (Blooper)


Let's try this again... TAKE TWO!  (Blooper)



TAKE THREE????  (Final Blooper)




TAKE FOUR (The REAL THING)  Review of MY NEW LG WASHER & DRIVER



So my friends, that's my vlog and review regarding my brand new LG Washer & Dryer !!!  WHEW!  That was a work out and now here's my song!!!  THANKFUL... KELLY CLARKSON!!!




How about you? What are you thankful for today?  Link up and let us know.

Also, go visit a fellow Nana at 

Thursday Thoughts on Making a Difference



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...