Thursday, January 24, 2013

ALOHA! ALL MY FRIDAY PARTIES!


Link up an old picture and/or an old post! No rules, other than that. Have fun!! :)  Just putting up a link for this week only while our friend Camille takes a break!  Enjoy!
Found this in my oldies file, but not sure where I got it so I'm sharing.

This one is my mom's sister Aunt Tillie and Uncle Dominick and they're in their first neighborhood grocery store they bought.  I'm going to say 1945.

Question Of The Week: 
This Week’s Theme is...

   What are your current Blogging Goals?
   Do you have a plan for achieving them?

My blogging goal is I want to go over to .com and I also want to be a better blog hopper too!  I just need a system, and I haven't quite figured that out yet.  I would also like to meet some new bloggers too and broaden my search for new friends as well as see my old friends.  Secondly, my plan to achieve this is not known to me yet, but I should figure it out soon.  I also would like to get better sponsors for my readers, and to achieve that I hope too at Blog Her 13" this year in Chicago!  WOO HOO I can't wait.
Stacy has decided to put up a link for us for Aloha Friday participants because Kailani’s had her plate full and hasn’t had the linky up the last couple of months for Aloha Friday, so Stacy is bringing back the Friday Free For All so link up if you’re participating in Aloha Friday.  I did!  THANKS STACY!

friendandfollow

******

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So on Fridays we're taking it easy! Our hostess is asking a simple question & we answer; nothing requires a lengthy response. If you’d  like to participate, just post your own question on your blog leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends & new followers!

Question this week:    How do you get over the hump... break the ice so to speak when you're on a diet and you get stuck?  You're not gaining, but you're not losing either.

Answer:   I don't know that's why I asked you guys.  :)



Have a great weekend everyone!



5 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi,

I'm visiting from Friendship Friday. I too would like to become a better blogger and maybe gather some sponsors. Not sure where to start with that one. I hope you will stop by for a visit. Have a great weekend!

Tami Von Zalez said...

My blogging goal for this year is to post my first vlog. My partner gave me Adobe photo/video editor for Christmas.

Wish me luck!

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

All the very best with the plans you have for your blog. Lovely picture of your uncle and aunt.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Good goals. I posted my answer on my page. As far as the lose weight deal...heck, if I know. Cut out caffeine.


I love your old photos. Mine are in storage or I would post them too.

Unknown said...

Love the old pics!

I wish I could go to BlogHer, that sounds awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...