Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me

Photobucket  


HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  OUR 23nd WEEK OF    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!"  

Hope you had a great weekend !  So, let's get right down to it, and hear some ROCK & ROLL!  As Conductor of this SOUND TRAIN let me introduce who's who!  I'm XmasDolly Head Conductor.  (YAY - HERE THE ROAR OF THE CROWD?)  My Co-Conductors:: Lorie from The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,(LOUD WHISTLING),  Larry from Cakeblast ,  (APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE)  & last, but not least Callie from JAmericanSpice  (APPLAUSE, ROAR OF THE CROWD, WHISTLES - YAYYYYYYYYYYYY)

ALL ABOARD!  We're all eager to greet you at the station here and so y'all ready? We'd all like to F-O-L-L-O-W U, as soon as you can get here, and leave us your link! So, don't forget  sign our linky;  leave us a comment, and get take the train to the next stop!  Oh, and listen to our tunes of course!  ~hehe~ Now, if for any reason you cannot do a video on your blog or don't want to you can still dance along with us and listen to everyone's choices. Only thing we ask is grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment.

I'm very sorry to say there's bloggers that are just signing our linky, and not playing along.  Not acceptable!   If you're not playing you WILL be deleted. There's many ways you can play.  If you don't want to post a video, post a link to one.  Also, last week we had two blogs that were deleted from our linky due to EXTREME profanity in the songs they chose.  Sorry there's a time & place for everything.  This isn't the time nor the place.  I run a family blog, so I will NOT have someone bloghopping from my blog, and putting on a tune to rock too while their children are in the same room playing, and hearing a variety of four letter words!  Once I find out - I'm sorry you will be deleted immediately, BUT I do have a solution for you.  You want to post one of those songs that's fine, but only the link to it will be acceptable & please state it is XXX Rated, and let the blogger make their own choice whether to listen or not.  There is such things as earphones, and it'll be shut out to little ears.  Thank you for your cooperation.  This paragraph will only be posted this week only.  Following weeks you will only see:  Reasons for the Boot:  1.  XXX-Rated videos Prohibited only link allowed, and if you do not want to play along don't sign our linky.  Thank you for your time.  .

So, are ya ready to rock & roll?  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?  Well, all right then!  This week's theme is songs of your favorite group, and who they are.   LET'S GET OUR FUNKY SPUNKY, AND LUBE YOUR GROOVE CUZ IT'S TIME TO ROCK & ROLL!  FIND THOSE ROCKIN' BLOGGERS AND TELL THEM DOLLY SENT YOU!  FOLLOW THEM AND THEN LEAD THEM BACK HERE!

So, here's the RULES:

First:  You Tube, and lock & load!   Upcoming themes are to your RIGHT.
Secondly:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (on your right, under mine)
Third:  SIGN THE LINKY - Follow your conductors, grab their buttons & leave them a nice comment from your sweet selves!
Finally, Boogie on down to one of these Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back a kickin' and a hollarin' who cares, just bring them back!!! 
THAT'S IT! 
PICK A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN OUR LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK!   Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCEWOO HOO!  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl
AND OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 
Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
1.  #14 Self Sagacity  and  2.  #17  If I Could Escape
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE
This week's theme is my favorite group!  Come on, you haven't guessed by now?  May I introduce "DESIGNATED RIDERS' (who are practicing down stairs by the way), so here's one from their repitoire you may recognize.  They're playing in St. Charles, IL at a place called, "Chord on Blues".  Hubby is on the right - singing playing lead guitar.
Now, the next one I go gaga over is.. come on now, you know... INTRODUCING THE INFAMOUS "BON JOVI" doing "It's my Life".
And look how young he is here!  Is he H-O-T or what!!
THANKS FOR SHOWIN' ME SOME LOVE!
I leave you now with another favorite of mine - JOURNEY!  "Open Arms" is what I have for all of you!  God bless, and may you be in heaven and hour before the devil knows your gone!
HUGS TO ALL AND THANKS FOR PLAYIN TODAY!

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!
4M'S Double Kiss
For more music fun visit our friends at  Amanda, Run DMT and Hairbows & Guitar Picks


20 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

Hi there, thank you for featuring Self Sagacity. I appreciate it mucho - love love ! Looking forward to posting a favorite group of mine for tomorrow. I like IT's MY LIFE a lot! I struggle about making it known all my life. LOL

Liz Mays said...

I love Journey a lot, but I just can't get into Bonjovi for some reason.

Bookin It Up said...

Aww.. I like Jon Bon! I don't think his hits will go out of style.

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Ooooh, I'm in the spotlight? Woohoo! Thanks! Great choices too. Happy MM!

~ Noelle said...

thought JBJ was pretty hot back then... now, i am not so sure... lol

Qui feci said...

I just love this Monday music hops. Thank you very much for hosting this, as well as for some great choice of music!
I keep following your blog, since there are always some interesting posts, giveaways and lot of other stuff.
Thanks...

Madeline said...

I LOVE Bon jovi! & Journey!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Bon Jovi Livin on a Prayer too. :O)

Stacy Uncorked said...

I love Bon Jovi! All your picks are great! :) Have a great week! :)

MMMM: Eclectic Mix

Gina Alfani said...

Happy Music Monday :)

Bon Jovi is still hot . . . but I did LOVE the big hair!!! You picked one of my favorite songs . . .

Have an awesome day . . . Gina

http://ginasmusicmemories.blogspot.com

Artsnark said...

Fun assortment - hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

Oh.. I am a fan of Bon Jovi!!

Twincerely,Olga said...

HI there!! great choices!! I can't see any pics for some reason though!I know I have been MIA but am going to try and play along today oncxe I put the twinkies down!!

Anonymous said...

Nice section of copy I must say. Well authored and very beneficial, cheers!

Lots of Fun with My FaMiLy said...

LOVE Bon Jovi!! :)

Thanks for hosting, I'm now following.

Colette S said...

Oooh Journey! Shoot I am so young. I used to hear all his songs and didn't even know his name back then! I totally love this meme!

Your hubs and his crew can definitely hold a crowd! Way cool!

Enjoy the rest of the week Doll!

Anonymous said...

Love your hubbys group! Awesome!!

Bon Jovi is def. a choice you can't go wrong with.

Anonymous said...

The Breeze is such a great song to dance to...and I love that club name...I like the play on words a lot.

Journey is on my list of favorite groups too. Steve Perry...gosh...I had such a huge crush on him.

Happy MMMM!!

Con Artist Trickster said...

Too bad my favorite Bon Jovi, Blaze of Glory, is not in the list.
Anyway. Have a great Music Monday. :)

Lorie Shewbridge said...

You know I love "Designated Riders," I'm a member of their website. I can easily see how you could fall in love with a rock star.
Plus who doesn't love John Bon Jovi, but look at all that hair he has on Living on a Prayer? Holy cow, so totally 80's.
And you know I also love Journey... I posted one of their songs last week.
Great songs from one "prude-ass bitch" to another. HaHa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...