Saturday, January 15, 2011

I won the "STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD"!


I was nominated for the Stylish blogger Award, and a big thank you goes out too .  What a cool award.  I'm Stylin' now!  LOL  Thank you so much to at Having Fun Blogging for nominating me, AND also Kayla from The Eclectic Element

Here are the Rules:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who sent you this award.  (check)
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.  (And if you tell anyone I'll deny it)
  3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.  (I'm not prejudice.  I'm excluding no one)!
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell then about the award. (whether they like it or not)
1.  I am married to my soulmate who is also a musician.  He's lead guitarist and lead vocalist in a band called, "The Designated Riders". 
2.  I work from home as a transcriptionist and a blogger.
3. We have a new black lab and her name right now is either Baby or Puppy.  She's 8 yrs. old.
4. I drive a 2008 Grand Caravan, Dodge that we just got a few months ago, and I love it
5.  I play the keys and the accordion, and I have been in three bands & I use to be a professional dancer.
6.  I'm forming a habit of blogging.  Hmmm Wonder if they make a patch for that???
7.  I was born in Chicago, Illinois on Friday the 13th, and my dad got a speeding ticket going to the hospital.

Here are my cyber stylin' buddies that I nominate, and in no special order:

1.  NightOwlMama (Tricia)
2.  CMash Loves to Read (Cheryl)
4.  The Cakeblast (Larry)
6.  GlitterBabe (Steph)
8.  More than words (Alicia)
9.  Stacy uncorked  (Stacy)
10. Grammy Mouse Tails  (Faythe)
12. Never Growing Old  (Java)
13.Mom Spotted (Jennifer)
14. A Nut in a Nutshell  (Elizabeth)
15.  The Moody Mix (Dave)

If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean that I don't care about you, because I do.  This is a hard choice to make, there are so many great blogs out there....you know who y'all are :)
WHO LUVS YA BABY!

24 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh..thank you for the award!!! And I also loved reading those fun facts about you!

Mike Golch said...

Congrats, I just got this one as well.

Papi KoRndOg said...

woohoo, congrats!!! you are pretty stylin'....

Unknown said...

Congrats girlie!! I know what a fabulous feeling it is to get an award, embrace it :)

xoxo

Joanie said...

Thanks so much, Marie! And we only had one duplicate (Never Growing Old)!

Joanie said...

Silly me! I forget to wish you congratulations on winning this award yourself!

Java said...

Thank you so much! That is very sweet of you and I am honored!!

I LOVED reading all those things about you!

Congrats to you for winning it!!!

Have a great day.
Hugs,
Java

Unknown said...

Hi Dolly,
Thanks for following my blog!
Congrats on your award!!
Julz@ www.julzjewlz.com and http://spookyjulz.blogspot.com/

Faythe said...

Congratulations !! umm, thanks for nominating me ;) It was fun getting to know a few secrets about you too :)
hugs, Faythe

Stacy Uncorked said...

Congratulations on the award! And aren't you sweet including me! :) You ROCK! :)

And I loved learning new things about you! :)

Laurencita said...

My congratulations!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Congratulations on your award.

Stef H said...

awwwwww aren't you the sweetest. thank you so much for sharing this with me AND that you think i'm stylish - lol.

apologize for not being around. it's been hectic. hopefully my feet are back on the ground and i can get back to normal **@@@@####?????

i used to sing with a band after i got out of H.S. - about 3 yrs. got the whole "i wanna be famous" out of my system. now? i draw and can't hit a note - go figure!

yes. let's try to get together soon. miss you too.

hugs :)

Liz Mays said...

Thank you soooo much! It has been such a blast to get to know you over the last year or so. You are the best!

The police officer actually gave your parents a TICKET when your mom was in labor? What a JERK!!!!

CMash said...

Congratulations Big Sis...you soooooooo deserve it!!! Ready for another similarity.....sitting down? don't want you to fall and get hurt!!! sitting yet??? oh come on..haven't got all day!!! lol ok Paul...you know my first born...he was born on the 13th too but it was a Sunday that year. And thank you for thinking of your little sis. Thank you!!! Loves You!!!

CMash said...

Congratulations Big Sis...you soooooooo deserve it!!! Ready for another similarity.....sitting down? don't want you to fall and get hurt!!! sitting yet??? oh come on..haven't got all day!!! lol ok Paul...you know my first born...he was born on the 13th too but it was a Sunday that year. And thank you for thinking of your little sis. Thank you!!! Loves You!!!

CMash said...

Congratulations Big Sis...you soooooooo deserve it!!! Ready for another similarity.....sitting down? don't want you to fall and get hurt!!! sitting yet??? oh come on..haven't got all day!!! lol ok Paul...you know my first born...he was born on the 13th too but it was a Sunday that year. And thank you for thinking of your little sis. Thank you!!! Loves You!!!

Peggy said...

Congratulations Dolly;
It looks like a wonderful award to get. Great job !

Marie said...

Congratulations on the neat award!

dtbrents said...

Great songs. I enjoyed them. Thanks for the mention of my blog. I have trouble with it because it's not my main blog so I put a link to it on A Gracious Home. Doylene

Anonymous said...

Congrats...and THANK you tons sweet cheeks! XO

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Congrats & Thank you! Sorry it took me a bit to get here... my email is scary these days and I've been avoiding it. Your email however was great to get!

Friday the 13th huh?

Colette S said...

Congratulations darling and thanks for sharing.

*smooch*

~ Noelle said...

congrats!
you deserve it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...