Sunday, January 9, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me

Photobucket  


HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  OUR 19th WEEK OF    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!"  

Hope you had a great weekend !  So, let's get right down to it and hear some good tunes from all of you!  As Conductor of this SOUND TRAIN let me fill your ears with who's who!  I'm XmasDolly Head Conductor.  (YAY - HERE THE ROAR OF THE CROWD?)  My Co-Conductors:: Lorie from The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,(LOUD WHISTLING),  Larry from Cakeblast ,  (APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE)  & last, but not least Callie from JAmericanSpice  (APPLAUSE, ROAR OF THE CROWD, WHISTLES - YAYYYYYYYYYYYY)

ALL ABOARD OUR SOUND LOVE TRAIN to show some blogger luvin'!  We're all eager to greet you at the station here and so ready to blog hop around, and meet new followers & friends! We'd all like to F-O-L-L-O-W U, as soon as you can get here, and leave us your link! So, don't forget to sign our linky; please leave a comment and say hi! Now, if for any reason you cannot do a video on your blog or don't want to you can still dance along with us and listen to everyone's choices. Only thing we ask is grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment.

I'm very sorry to say there has been some people just signing our linky, and not playing along, and just wanting bloggers to stop by for give-aways or whatever!  These bloggers will be deleted from our linky.  Leave a comment, grab our button, or follow us.  If you don't want to post a video, post a link to a video.  Thank you for your understanding.
So, are ya ready to ROCK & ROLL? This week's theme is a FREEBIE!  woo hoo!   So without further ado GET YOUR FUNKY SPUNKY, AND LUBE YOUR GROOVE CUZ IT'S TIME TO ROCK! FIND THOSE ROCKIN' BLOGGERS AND TELL THEM DOLLY SENT YOU TO FOLLOW THEM AND LEAD THEM BACK HERE!
So, here's the RULES:

First step:  Run over to You Tube, and lock & load!   Upcoming themes are to you LOWER RIGHT.
Second Step:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (to your right, under mine)
Third step:  SIGN THE LINKY - Follow your conductors, and grab their buttons too when you visit them and show them some love by leaving a comment.
Finally, venture out by clicking on Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back a kickin' and a hollarin' who cares, just bring them back!!! 
SO THAT'S IT! 
PICK A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN OUR LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK!   Random.org will pick the partners to showcase next week's "Monday's Music Moves Me" SPOTLIGHT DANCEWOO HOO!  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please  leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl

HERE'S OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE FOR THIS WEEK!  Those bloggers are:  DRUM ROLL PLEASE: 
Drum Roll



CONGRATS to our Spotlight couple!
1.  #23 Rosidah  and  2.  #25 Six in the Nest
CONGRATS!

So this week our theme is a Freebie!
So, let's see what I have in my bag of tricks!  How about different types of dances!  That should be fun.
Let's try "The Limbo" by Chubby Checker
Come on you know you want too!  I'm sure you've done it at parties, and the beach and maybe even a wedding or two!
Okay, that was fun!  How about the "Macarena"
WHEW! NOW WASN'T THAT FUN!
What else do I have here in my bag of tricks!  How about the "Electric Slide"!
 

AND LET'S HIP HOP!

Well, that was tons of fun!
THANKS FOR JOINING US!  HOPE YOU HAD FUN & IF YA DID PASS THE WORD!
FLASH! JUST IN~GIVE-AWAY FOR 4M PLAYERS ONLY!

One Cakeblast Reader will win a coupon for any Free Bob Evans Product up to $4.00 and a coupon for a Free 12oz jar of Maxwell House Instant Coffee up to $8.69!  So, hurry over to Conductor Larry's at "The Cakeblast" ONLY for Monday's Music Moves Me LINKY PLAYERS!~
MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!
4M'S Double Kiss
Visit Amanda, Run DMT and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.

HUGS & LOVE TO ALL!

20 comments:

Hazel said...

Love all of these choices. I can't believe I always hear Limbo Rick but didn't know that's the title. My fave of all these is Macarena. I once taught at a very conservative church-run school where music like these was prohibited. During a christmas party, without the principal or school board watching, I allowed my students to dance Macarena nyahahahaha! We had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Great selection, though not ones I'm familiar with. :O)

Crisc said...

Great choices!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I can always count on you to put a huge smile on my face! My best friend and I LOVED dancing to the Electric Slide and Macarena!! Thanks for the awesome memory trigger! ;)

MMMM: To the Sky

Unknown said...

What fun selections. I've danced to a few of those,lol

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Your awesome choices got me moving at 6am,lol.

Macarena brings lots of memories of warm days spent in Mexico.

Colette S said...

I have to get out a limbo stick so my kids can do this too. Gosh I remember all that fun!

I've not seen this version of the macarena before. Oooh I love the Espanol!

And gosh I love the Electric slide! Miss Marcia Griffiths is missed alot!
Nothing like seeing hot guys dancing! Whooooo.

That some wicked hip hop dancing!!!! BriNG IT ON!!!!

I LOVES your picks today whoooo!

Peggy said...

Great dance marathon from you this mroning. Now I need to sit down and rest. Phew.
Have a wonderful Musical week!

spice2116 said...

that hip hop was sure fun to watch!! awesome!!

Liz Mays said...

Now wait a minute! Keanu Reeves?

Joanie said...

Haha!! Great selections! I'm going to have Limbo Rock stuck in my head all day now! Did you know that Chubby Checker was a Philly boy?

Self Sagacity said...

those are fun! I love the electric slide and the macarena. I will have to pull it out sometimes to dance with Trinity too.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I loved all those, except the Hip Hop - I still cannot get into that kind of music, sorry!
I saw Chubby Checker this past Spring and he still sounds exactly the same when he did this song, almost looks the same, too,
I think the girls dancing the Macarena forgot to put their pants on.... OOPS!
Thanks for getting the groove on.
Have a wonderful week... HUGGLES!

dtbrents said...

I love all those songs. Good to hear them again. Doylene

Unknown said...

I'm now following and love all your songs. I wanted to share one of my favorites! Jason Mraz - I'm Yours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl88QEll-Xc

I'm heading now to follow the conductors and say hello!

xoxo
Kate
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

RA said...

Great moves! If only I had a healthy leg now, I would join right away. These tickled my dancing bones. Thanks for hosting another great MM and for the Spotlight Dance. Have a great week :)

Classic NYer said...

OMG I haven't heard the macarena in like forever! Reminds me of junior high, lol

Peggy said...

Dolly;

I'm so sorry that you are getting your comment back each time.
I do get your comments,( thank you so much)and no one else has mentioned the problem to me.
I have been having other problems becuase of the fun stuff that I put on my blog page and it has been harder to load but nothing about comments!
If you have any ideas about where to look to fix, please let me know.
Just know, that I enjoy your comments so much and I do get them.

Qui feci said...

Uh, I was late for this linky. Sorry! But, he, I posted a song. It's here at: http://quifeci.blogspot.com/2011/01/inspirational-song.html

~ Noelle said...

now, i want to see you doing them!
LOL
great selections

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...