Monday, January 3, 2011

Follow Me Back Tuesday!

Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by:  Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat and my buddy  Boobies, Babies & A Blog!

 How it Works
  • Follow the 4 Hostesses, grab their button & link up~
  • That's all there is to it .
Thanks to all who played our meme yesterday, "Monday's Music Moves Me"      I know we're still busy with cleaning up after the holiday, but thanks to all who took the time to  play along with us.  Next time bring a friend!  Next week is Freebie week.  You can post any kind of song you like!  Also, you don't have to do videos, you can sign our linky, grab our button, and just hop with us & dance along!  All is welcome, and bring a friend, bring lotsa friends!  Until then be safe, be healthy, but most of all be happy!  From my home to yours Peace, Love, & Happiness!  From Lori, Larry, Callie and myself the HAPPY M4

11 comments:

Crisc said...

Already a follower just stopping to say hello =)

Liz Mays said...

Naturally I'm already following you!

Christy said...

I must say I love the little guitar playing emoticon you have on this post. And lovely to meet you on this first Tuesday of the New Year.

Made By Gen said...

Hi I am your new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. See you.

Lisa k said...

Hi I am following you now- hope you follow me back.

Social Media Junkie said...

Stopping by to say hello from FMBT.
Have a great week,
Stacy
www.sjunkie.com

Joanie said...

I've been following for a while now. I have to see if i can come up with a good video for next Monday.

Unknown said...

GFC following *heavensent1*...ifn you have a moment, please stop by my place and have a look around - Mad Moose Mama - http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com ...have a groovy one...peaces...xoxo

Adaptable Kay said...

Happy Tuesday my CM!

I'm SO behind on everything O.o I just wanted to stop by to let you know I'm not ignoring you-I swear! Lol

Love ya!

Sofa King said...

So, how do you do this again? Dang, there's a lot of people here. I couldn't possibly visit all of those. LOL

Rebecca said...

i already stalk you so thought i just say HI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...