Thursday, July 19, 2012

Aloha Friday Photo Flashback with Friendship on the side!

Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Alicia is back!  Woo Hoo!  Welcome back Alicia. So everyone stop by Alicia's and hook up with her after you pull out your old pictures to share with us.

This is a paper I have saved since January 19, 1970 and it's the outline of my first baby's hand!
Me and my baby who just had a birthday this month! Love you!

Stacy
Stacy has a link too!  She's my bud, so check her place out too!

Question Of The Week
What are your favorite summer beverages?
Friendship Friday

Strawberry Smoothie Ingredients:
  • 5 large strawberries
  • 6 oz. light (reduced sugar) fat-free strawberry frozen yogurt (This is
  • one container of Yoplait)
  • 4 oz. Crystal Light or other sugar-free lemonade
  • 1 packet Equal sweetener or 2 teaspoons of sugar (1 gram)
Put all ingredients into blender. Blend until smoothie consistency is reached! Serves 1.







******

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.  If you’d  like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 

My question is:   If you could have done something different when you were younger what would it have been?  

I think...  no I know I would have done more things with my mom and had more talks.  Also, I would have made more time some how to do more things with my kids, more quality time.  Being a single Mom is hard, but I shouldn't have thought so much about the future and should have thought more about the present.




Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is "FREEBIE" ALSO, the 99th week of our 100th wk celebration give-away .  YES!  It's the very last week of our Gala Celebration of 100 wks. Rockin' & a Rollin' with y'all!  One Grand Prize and four other prizes.  WOO HOO  And the WE'RE GONNA PULL FOR OUR  "5" Winners AT NOON the 100th week & ANNOUNCE THEM!   HUGS  & Have a great weekend!


DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS WHILE YOU'RE HERE~THANKS A BUNCH!  Please follow me in the new follower Linky Follower - thanks! (Even if you're already following in GFC.  GFC has closed down).
HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

9 comments:

More Than Words said...

How awesome that you still have that!!! Makes me wish I saved things like that!!! What a blessing!!!

And I love your smoothie recipe! I'll have to try that since I'm watching my sugar now!!

CMash said...

I would have spent more quality time with my Dad since he passed away when I was 16. I have fond memories but wish I had more. Have a great weekend.

Smellyann said...

Diet Coke is my standby :)

Adaptable Kay said...

Honestly, I'm one of those people that things everything happened for a reason and it was meant to happen this way, so I don't have any regrets.

Everything that has happened to us, big and little, have helped shaped who we are as people today :)

Have a wonderful weekend my CM!

MMAR said...

I would have to agree with Kayla 100%

I am Harriet said...

I like sparkling water with lemon.

Have a great weekend!

Catherine L. said...

Peach iced tea

Colette S said...

That's so precious to have those mementos.

A: I would have allowed myself to have a boyfriend.

Aloha

Create With Joy said...

Hi Dolly

Thanks for joining us for Friendship Friday and sharing that delicious smoothie - that is one drink I can never get enough of!

I also enjoyed your walk down memory lane and look forward to seeing you at this week's party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...