Thursday, May 24, 2012

Friday Photo Flashback & Aloha Friday & any others I find.

Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Alicia is back!  Woo Hoo!  Welcome back Alicia. So everyone stop by Alicia's and hook up with her after you pull out your old pictures to share with us. 

My Dad at his first job - cab driver 1941


StacyMrs. Marine and the Tiny TroopsStalk Hop Friday




Stalk Hop Friday! 6 ways to link up! Just click on this button here, and follow their rules!Co-Hosted by my friends Mrs. Marine & my  Stacy!


******
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d  like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 

My question is:  How many birthdays do you have this summer?  Any plans for Memorial Day?


Well, you all know I have a big family, right?  I have eleven.  Whew!  As far as memorial day after just getting home Friday late afternoon maybe evening I think we're just going to rest.  Dave has band practice on Monday I know & me laundry from vacation, pull out the barbie on Sunday and catch up with my blogging.  Have a great holiday weekend everyone!


Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is  a "Freebie"   Looking forward to seeing you all and  BRING ALL your friends.  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!


DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS WHILE YOU'RE THERE~THANKS A BUNCH!  Please leave comments at my reviews.  HAVE THE BEST ONE EVER!  Also, since GFC is going away please follow me in the new follower Linky Follower - thanks! (Even if you're already following.
HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
post signature

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Grandpa was a cab driver. There's something I didn't know.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I love your old photos!

You must have some awesome photo albums that I could spend hours going through.

Hope you're having an awesome vacation.

XmasDolly said...

I HONEY I'M HOME!

won said...

One of the bummers about vacation is the laundry that piles up after you're home! I hope you had a great time.

Adaptable Kay said...

I agree with Lass, your old photos are so fun to look at!

I know I have sever friend's birthdays during the Summer, but no family. And no plans for Memorial Day as of yet-There is a annual flea market I like to go to, but I don't know if it's going to happen this year because my parents have to move my sister back to college since she's taking a last minute Summer class.

Glad you're home safe and sound CM! Have a fabulous weekend :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Your dad was a very handsome man! :)

ELEVEN?! You are my hero. :)

My mom, aunt, sister and best friend's birthdays are this summer - July and August...everyone else is too close to Christmas. ;)

We're just hanging out this Memorial Day weekend - we were going to tackle the basement and get it all cleaned out, but Mother Nature has other plans with the heat and humidity with scattered thunderstorms planned to add to the humidity. So we'll procrastinate on that yet again. But I am going to start 2 or 3 new batches of wine, plus a double batch of Kahlua. :)

Have a great weekend, Marie! :)


It's Not the Heat, It's the Humidity

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...