Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wordless Wednesday/Great America


Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed!  I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends! How about you?  I sign up at my buddies below & then from then on WHO KNOWS!  


Mom Spotted with linky
Happy Wordless Wednesday, dear friends!

It’s time to share your favorite family-friendly photos – with or without words – at the friendliest party in town!  To participate, please link directly to your Wordless Wednesday post – leave a comment – then visit your fellow photography buffs! You’ll make some wonderful friends and see some fabulous photographers along the way!  Just click on the icon above.

We were on vacation last week and we had tons of fun (Post will be following soon), and we went to the Key Lime Cove as I believe you already know and Great America in Gurnee, Illinois.  Perfect weather, perfect timing and perfect company.  Just me and the hubby!
He waited...
And waited...
Hurray it's time to go on!!!  Yippeeee!
And waited some more, and then...










RIDE SHUT DOWN - SOMEBODY BARFED!..... 
AND THEN....  
THE REVOLUTION
ISN'T GREAT AMERICA FUN????


5 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Oh Em Gee. That last ride looks fekking AWESOME!

Rebecca said...

love love love fairs

Anonymous said...

fun time


four memorial day senryu

Faythe said...

I'm glad Dave can still take those scary rides & enjoy them. I'd sit by with you & watch. we haven't gone to GA in over 25 years! that was the last time I was on a rollercoaster. I liked them, but can't do anything wicked anymore...sigh... I'd love to go to Disney World or one of those other big theme parks where you can just sit on most rides & watch ;o)
hugs sweetie!

Adaptable Kay said...

I'm definitely not a roller coaster person, but for those who love them I say more power to ya! LOL

Love Dave's horrified look in that second to last picture ^.^

BTW, I got that post card today! It's so neat! Thank you for thinking of me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...