Friday, May 4, 2012

DIAMOND CANDLES TOTALLY COOL AND I WANT ONE!

Check it out everyone DIAMOND CANDLES?  I'm kiddin' right?  NOT!  They're 100% soy candle with a surprise "diamond" gift in it worth from $5 to $5,000 AND they're having a... wait for it.... wait for it... CONTEST!  Who can get the most people to sign up I think is what it is.  So, my friends, my buddies my bosom pals, my fellow bloggers PAAAAAAAAAA LEASE!  Just click the following link -

  !!!!!  YOU'RE GONNA RIGHT?  JUST CLICK AND ENTER!  WOO HOO and you can try for one too!!!

Really, check out the video.  Ultimately cool.  DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND!  HELL YEAH!  So again one more time PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEASE take a look-see and then enter the contest - or not... but check them out!   I want one of these candles so bad! Please help me to win one.  I've shared on FB, twitter and now here and e-mailed all my friends!  Okay, I'm a pain in the butt, but you love me....you really, really love me.... RIGHT?  CONTEST ENDS MAY 7TH!

3 comments:

janetfaye said...

I entered.

I would love to have one of these candles.

Good Luck!

Adaptable Kay said...

Good luck Dolly dear! :)

Liz Mays said...

I hardly ever enter giveaways anymore for lack of time, but I did click through to check it out. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...