First of all, so sorry I'm so late. but here goes anyway! Okay, it's been a few weeks, and when I was on vacation got lots of walking in, so hopefully I tightened up some of this flab! So I weighed in on my own scale so who knows if that's accurate, but I'm hoping so and I weighed in at 250 so I'm holding steady. Yep, right on the head. Today being as my granddaughter is staying with me for the week & helping me around the house going to cut this one short & sweet. Any recipes to share or tell me how you're diet is going if you're on one feel free to share in a comment or sign my linky and I'll come & visit & whoever else wants too! Thanks!!!
A quick recipe from diet.com. Is this not cool or what!?!
|Teriyaki and Pineapple Chicken - Lactose Free|
- 1/4 cup low sodium teriyaki sauce (or 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce with 2 tbsp brown sugar)
- 1 20-ounce can pineapple rings, plus 1/3 cup juice from the can
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Whisk teriyaki sauce (or soy sauce, brown sugar) and the 1/3 cup pineapple juice in a large bowl. Add pineapple rings and chicken and gently stir to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high, or oven to 400Â°F.
- Remove the chicken and pineapple from the marinade and pat dry; reserve the marinade. Oil the grill rack. Grill the chicken and pineapple until the chicken is cooked through and the pineapple is marked, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Whisk the reserved marinade and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook, whisking, until reduced and thickened, 2 to 4 minutes. Serve the chicken and pineapple drizzled with the sauce.