Thursday, April 26, 2012

ALOHA FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK, FOLLOW STALK HOP FRIDAY

Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Alicia is back!  Woo Hoo!  Welcome back Alicia. So everyone stop by Alicia's and hook up with her after you pull out your old pictures to share with us.
Guess who this little girl is - 1955

StacyMrs. Marine and the Tiny TroopsStalk Hop Friday







Stalk Hop Friday! 6 ways to link up! Just click on this button here, and follow their rules!Co-Hosted by my friends Mrs. Marine & my  Stacy!



******

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d  like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 

My question is: So any plans for vacation yet?  Where ya goin or doin?
We've been talkinga about it and I think we're going back to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio for four days Woo Hoo! We're going almost after my shots so I'll be movable like everybody else.  No rides, but at least I'll have fun.  Well maybe the ferris wheel.  hehehe  They have great shows there too. Especially the light show at night.

Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is  a "FREEBIE"!     Looking forward to seeing you all and  BRING ALL your friends.  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS WHILE YOU'RE THERE~THANKS A BUNCH!  Please leave comments at my reviews.  HAVE THE BEST ONE EVER!  Also, since GFC is going away please follow me in the new follower Linky Follower - thanks! (Even if you're already following.
HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 

 

13 comments:

Noner said...

No vacation plans. We HAD planned on going to Florida this upcoming week to see the new Harry Potter part of Universal. However, 4 months ago they cut my hours AND my pay at work and now we can't afford to go.

MMAR said...

We just got back from a 12 day visit to Cali. We also plan on several camping trips throughout the year and our yearly 4th of July trip.

Catherine L. said...

We haven't decided, but most likely we will be visiting family.
~Catherine L.

Liz Mays said...

I love that photo!! And vacation, I think I'm just going to do little day trip type things, but nothing major.

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOVE that picture, Marie!


We actually are planning a 2-week road trip to Seattle to visit my family sometime in June. Should be an interesting jaunt with 2 kids, 2 dogs and 2 insane adults! :)


Stupid Antics

CMash said...

YES!!!!! counting the days. Headed to Aruba in 4 days!! Love it there. Went same time, same place last year and hubby and I had the BEST vacation!!

Cathi said...

My husband will be having surgery and we're not quite sure of the exact date so most vacation plans are on hold. Happy Aloha Friday!!

I am Harriet said...

I've got several trips planned this summer mostly on business though.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/04/how-clean-is-your-air-mine-is-real-clean/

Rebekah said...

Thanks for stopping by at buildingonjoy.blogspot.com - I think I figured out what happened: At Create With Joy, she featured a post I wrote about things I was passionate about. In the links (where everyone links up their post) is where I wrote the one about my One Wish. :) So if you hit my blog & click Home you'll see that post. It's also (#4?) in the links on the Friendship Friday blog hop that she has. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Forgetfulone said...

My husband found out yesterday that he has to go to Vegas for business, so I will probably tag along, and that will be my vacation. Maybe go off for a weekend at a bed and breakfast or something peaceful.

Adaptable Kay said...

Well look how downright sweet you were as a little kid! I adore that dress on you xD

I'm so excited you guys get to go on vacation and it'll be after you get your shots-As someone with pain I know how NICE it is you'll be able to be included in most of the fun :)

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend my CM-I <3 you!

macho99 said...

Staycations are the best! :) Go to an affordable hotel or spa near home.

~ Noelle said...

We are totally doing a staycation :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...