Saturday, April 28, 2012

SOOC SATURDAY

SOOC Saturday

I'm linking up with Amy @ Marvelous Mommy for SOOC Saturday. (straight out of camera...no editing) I don't remember if I ever tried this, but I had the button in my side-bar, so I'm sure it's there to remind me! Anyway, whether you are a professional photographer, an amateur photographer, or just someone who likes taking pictures (that part is me), our host encourages us to link up!  So here I am trying it out another time. This is a super simple weekend meme that doesn’t take up much time!  Sooooooo, going to give it a whirl, and see what happens.

My webcam went off - Guess who in her nightie! Dang, machines only work when they want too! LOL
Don't forget to follow me under LINKY FOLLOWERS to the right!  TANKS!!!!
Have a great weekend, check out my give-aways, PLEASE put a comment at my reviews just one of them would be fine THANKS BUNCHES & see you Monday for
Monday's Music Moves Me!  WOO HOO!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...