Sunday, April 1, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me

Photobucket   
 

WELCOME TO OUR 83rd WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
   XmasDolly,  Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Central, Florida,   CALLIE of  JAmericanSpice, & Stacy of Stacy Uncorked !  NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED CUZ WE'RE EAGER TO FOLLOW U as your train arrives.  

Today's theme is a " FREEBIE".
 Rules:
1.  You Tube, and lock & load! 
2.  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
3.  SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a Rockin' comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back kickin' and hollarin' who cares, just bring them all back!!!  

Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCE & I will e-mail & let you know.   

RaveRave Girl
Drum Roll OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 


 "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
    1.  #15 Cathy Kennedy's Blog
    2.  #22 Jade Louise Designs

CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE!
Grab your button for "Spotlight Dancers"  & show it off !
 DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!




So, let's see what I can pull out of the mystery hat this week! Hmmmm
How about some MOTOWN, but let's start with a couple of oldies!
THE SUPREMES!

Okay, that was fun, and how about something more up to date
I really liked American Idol in the begiining

Now, a little further back - how about a little "Blondie"

Okay, and back to the present
Kimberly Locke was a runner up on American Idol, where is she now?

What about JENNIFER HUDSON?

PEACE, LOVAND ROC& ROLL!
Visit Run DMT, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.
Hope you had fun, and here's hopes to see you next time, and bring a friend!
Anyone would like to subscribe to my channel on You Tube it's
http://www.youtube.com/xmasdolly 
THANKS A BUNCH!


post signature

14 comments:

Rachel said...

I had to explain to my daughter the other day who Deborah Harry was. She looked at me like I was crazy! Awesome choices as usual. It's so nice to be back!

Danielle S said...

I enjoyed the Supremes. They are always fun to listen to. The others I have never heard before. I am getting quite a look at different types of music on this hop.

Colette S said...

I like the back and forth :)
I don't even watch American Idol. I watch the voice. I guess I should peek when I get the chance.

Love your choices Doll!

Have a great week!

Dominique@Dominique's Desk said...

Listening to the supreme really brings back lots of memories.. they are really classics.
Great choices Dolly.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I'm still an American Idol fan. Go Phillip Phillips! You rock, Dude.

Run DMT said...

Loved all your picks!

Tide is High is my favorite Blondie song and Kelly Clarkson will always be my favorite American Idol. She's just FANTASTIC!

I haven't watched AI in a few years, but I hear this season is really good. Maybe I'll watch it this week and see for myself.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Those were all fun picks, Marie! I'd forgotten all about Kimberley Locke - and I'm still an American Idol fan. ;) Have a great week, my friend! :)


Even If It Breaks Your Heart, Sometimes It Takes Balls To Be A Woman. I Wonder, since I Got My Country On, if it makes me Stronger

dollycas aka Lori said...

Blondie, nice!!!

You have great choices this week, alright every week but I really, really like these.

Have a wonderful week!!

Hazel said...

I sooo enjoyed your selection. KImberly Locke sounds like a combination of Madonna and Cyndi Lauper.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Whoo-hoo, thanks for featuring me in the spotlight. That's always a fun way to start a new week off. I so love coming by to dance with you. I love, love your selections always. You really rock! Oh, yeah! Thanks for the honorary co-conductor title! =D

Lucy said...

Oh, I love your mix and I remember Blondie so well, loved that song :)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

The SUpremes! YES!!!
I made it in today before 8PM. LOL
Hope your day is grand.
Come on by when you can.
Peace...Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/04/mondays-musicapril-2-2012.html

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Sorry I missed your bloghop today. I worked all night & had to get up eat & off to work again yesterday & I just woke up. I needed to do something this morning and I'm taking the time to do it. It was very important to me. Check out my Post for today (Wednes.).

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Love the Supremes song, takes me back to dance class when I was about 12 and I did a tap dance to that song. I can still see us all, thanks for the memory.
I really like the Blondie song, too.
Have a terrific week. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...