Sunday, February 13, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me!

Photobucket  


HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  OUR 25th WEEK OF    
"MONDAY'S VALENTINE MUSIC MOVES ME!"  

Hope you had a great weekend, and welcome to our "SPECIAL VALENTINES DAY MONDAY'S MUSIC IS MOVIN' ME"! So, let's get right down to it, and hear smooth love songs to cuddle up by!  As the Head Cupid/Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN let me introduce who's who!& I'm XmasDolly Head Cupid!  (YAY - HERE THE ROAR OF THE CROWD?)  My Co-Cupids are flyin' around here too. Hmm, Lemme see! Ahh, Yes here they are: Lorie from The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,(LOUD WHISTLING),  Larry from Cakeblast ,  (APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE)  & last, but not least Callie from JAmericanSpice  (APPLAUSE, ROAR OF THE CROWD, WHISTLES - YAYYYYYYYYYYYY)

ALL ABOARD! We're all eager to greet you at the station here and so y'all ready? We'd all like to F-O-L-L-O-W U, as soon as you can get here, and leave us your link! So, don't forget  sign our linky;  leave us a comment, and take the train to our next stop!  Oh, and listen/boogie to our tunes of course!  ~hehe~ Now, if for any reason you cannot do a video on your blog or don't want too, you can still dance along with us and listen to everyone's choices. Only thing we ask is grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment.

*** Just one thing to note... We are family friendly blogs and while we don't want to censor anyone, we do ask that you keep your songs rated PG13.  R rated videos must come with a warning for the viewer so they can make their own decision to see it in case little children are around!  XXX rated videos will just be deleted.  We do not advertise either for your give-aways.  So, please be discreet & have tons of fun!  HUGS TO YOU ALL!  NOW LET'S ROCK THIS PLACE~~~
Thanks very much!***


Kissy Kissy Muuuuuuwah!
So, are ya ready to rock & roll?  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?  Well, all right then!  This week's theme is "Amor".  Yes, Cupid has come to town, and is shooting his arrows all over the place.  All this month (every Monday) our theme will be Love Songs!  So, grab your favorite partner and cuddle up it's time for smoochin' & a huggin'!  We're talking body contact here!  Motel - No-tell .. OOPS!  Got carried away!  Sorry bout that!  LOL  

So, here's the RULES:

First:  You Tube, and lock & load!   Upcoming themes are to your RIGHT.
Secondly:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (on your right, under mine)
Third:  SIGN THE LINKY - Follow your conductors, grab their buttons & leave them a nice comment from your sweet selves!
Finally,Boogie on down to one of these Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back a kickin' and a hollarin' who cares, just bring them back!!! 
THAT'S IT! 
PICK A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN OUR LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK!   Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCEWOO HOO!  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl
AND OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 
Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
           1. Lori@ Dollycas's Thoughts   and  2.  Love is in the air @ FTH
And in honor of Valentines Day we'll have a third to tag dance our couple, and that person is:  Joanie Mack
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE
This month's theme is "Amor - Amor - Amor"  I've been bit by the love bug!  Yes, in honor of Valentines Day we will be doing love songs every Monday of February! 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.





FUNNY VALENTINE - I found one with Chaka Khan it's kinda different.


Let's have a little medley of love songs!

Every time we touch!
THANKS FOR SHOWIN' ME SOME LOVE!
I never lived before your love!
HUGS TO ALL & HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY!

22 comments:

Colette S said...

The linky isn't working for me love, so I kinda just made one with a note for participants to link up here on your site.

I have not heard Chaka in such a long time!

And gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE that medley! I remember loving that song so much 'Lonely wont leave me alone'

I wish I could sing along, but alas I'm getting a cold. ugh.

Oh Whitney was in her glory!

Love your picks Doll!

marina said...

Great selections, especially Chaka Khan!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

My Xrated songs do not belong here this week.

♥ Happy Valentines Day ♥

Run DMT said...

Great songs for the occasion! Happy Valentine's Day! xox :-)

Crisc said...

I watched Snow White yesterday =)

Amethystmoon said...

One thing I hate about where I work, no videos!! I'll be back later to check 'em all out, but in the mean time, Thanks for hosting!! Have a wicked lovely day!

Stacy Uncorked said...

You picked some AWESOME ones, my friend! I really enjoyed that medley - what a great flashback to the 80's! ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day - MMMM

Joanie said...

Thanks so much for the honor! Love your choices!

I can't get the kinky to work. darn!

Bookin It Up said...

Happy V-Day!

Hazel said...

Never heard of Chaka Khan in soooo mnay years. Guess I refrained from listening to hear because she reminds me of a love lost, but it's perfectly fine now. Everything worked out well. I just love I never lived before your love :)

dollycas aka Lori said...

I am so happy to be in the spotlight on this very special day!!!

Love all you songs too!!

Artsnark said...

Thanks for sharing the love :D hope you have a fantastic day

Gina Alfani said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for the fun linky :)

Love your picks!

Gina

Unknown said...

Hi, I am the one who like manga (Japanese comic) and anime (Japanese animation movie)...and I love the background of Every time We Touch, and oh.. I like the song too ^^a

Thanks for sharing Dolly... Happy Valentine's Day

dollycas aka Lori said...

I am so glad I found this meme. LOVIN' IT!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the 80's medley! Takes me back fo' sure! lol Happy Valentine's Day!

Classic NYer said...

You know after hearing the fast version of every time we touch way too many times, I had forgotten how beautiful the slow version is...

Rhiannon said...

i love your 80s mix and didnt realize we had a same song! great songs!!! ps kelly clarkson is on kauai ;-)
thanks for the spotlight! yay sooo stoked

Colette S said...

Ok I'm all caught up now. I need to rest. I'm sick as dog.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you added me to the Linky. I signed up over on Jamerican Spice and missed the note that it wasn't working. Explains why there were so few entries on it last night. I am sooo slow.

Love your love song choices...especially the last one with the Disney clips. Fabulous!!

Adaptable Kay said...

Looks like you were definitely inspired by the love of the holiday with all your choices Dolly :)

Great picks!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

You know how much I love that graphic at the beginning of your post... Yeah for Mickey & Minnie.
Love the 80's medley and the slow version of "Every Time We Touch" plus a great choice for the holiday "Funny Valentine," but I've never heard it by Chaka Khan.
Great choices... of course - you rock!!
Sorry I haven't gotten to check out too many of the players this week because of the way I feel. I'm gonna do my best to visit more. HUGGLES!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...