Sunday, February 6, 2011

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME

Photobucket  


HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  OUR 24th WEEK OF    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!"  

Hope you had a great weekend !  So, let's get right down to it, and hear smooth love songs to cuddle up by!  As Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN let me introduce who's who!  I'm XmasDolly Head Conductor.  (YAY - HERE THE ROAR OF THE CROWD?)  My Co-Conductors:: Lorie from The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,(LOUD WHISTLING),  Larry from Cakeblast ,  (APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE)  & last, but not least Callie from JAmericanSpice  (APPLAUSE, ROAR OF THE CROWD, WHISTLES - YAYYYYYYYYYYYY)

ALL ABOARD!  We're all eager to greet you at the station here and so y'all ready? We'd all like to F-O-L-L-O-W U, as soon as you can get here, and leave us your link! So, don't forget  sign our linky;  leave us a comment, and get take the train to the next stop!  Oh, and listen to our tunes of course!  ~hehe~ Now, if for any reason you cannot do a video on your blog or don't want to you can still dance along with us and listen to everyone's choices. Only thing we ask is grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment.

I've had explanations of being deleted from our linky for the past two weeks.  So therefore:
  • 1.  If you do not participate you will be deleted; and 
  • 2.  If your videos and/or songs are XXX rated your will be deleted from our linky.  (Also if your videos are not PG13 and only R rated, please for warn our blog-hoppers so they can make their own decision if they want to play it or not )  thank you!

Kissy Kissy Muuuuuuwah!
So, are ya ready to rock & roll?  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?  Well, all right then!  This week's theme is "Amor".  Yes, Cupid has come to town, and is shooting his arrows all over the place.  All this month (every Monday) our theme will be Love Songs!   So, grab your favorite partner and cuddle up it's time for smoochin' & a huggin'!  We're talking body contact here!  Motel - No-tell .. OOPS!  Got carried away!  Sorry bout that!  LOL  

So, here's the RULES:

First:  You Tube, and lock & load!   Upcoming themes are to your RIGHT.
Secondly:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (on your right, under mine)
Third:  SIGN THE LINKY - Follow your conductors, grab their buttons & leave them a nice comment from your sweet selves!
Finally, Boogie on down to one of these Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back a kickin' and a hollarin' who cares, just bring them back!!! 
THAT'S IT! 
PICK A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN OUR LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK!   Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCEWOO HOO!  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl
AND OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 
Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
1. Gone Bananas #23   and  2.  #24 Artsnark's Artifacts 
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE
This month's theme is "Amor - Amor - Amor"  I've been bit by the love bug!  Yes, in honor of Valentines Day we will be doing love songs every Monday of February! 
Theme from the Titantic:  My Love will Go on!
Theme from:  Superman!
Theme from:  The BodyGuard!
I play this last song for all of you.  To my friends and my new friends! To my Cyber-Family!
From the Preacher's Wife:  I believe in you and me!
THANKS FOR SHOWIN' ME SOME LOVE!

HUGS TO ALL

30 comments:

~ Noelle said...

i am here!
:)
I was going to do titanic and bodyguard...
love both of those songs!!!!!
have a great week!

Madeline said...

Entered :) !!!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I adore Celine, I posted a song with her this week... You know what they say: Great minds think alike. :)
I also love the song from Superman, plus I really loved that movie.
I've never been a huge Whitney Houston fan, but these songs aren't too bad until she starts screaming (JMHO)... HaHa
Can't wait to hear everyones' picks this week.
Have a great week, my friend.
HUGGLES!

Bookin It Up said...

Every time I watch Titanic and that song comes on I get the chills. Good pick!

Colette S said...

You just know how to start the show Dolly!

I love your love songs.

Makes me want to watch The Bodyguard again. Haven't seen it in ages. nor the Titanic!

Just watched the preacher's wife a week or so ago.

p.s I need the code for the linky. I can't get it even when I'm logged in.

Enjoy dance hopping!

Tish said...

This is easily my favourite part of Mondays! Thanks!!

My Vegan Life said...

happy Monday Dolly!I haven't participated in a while but I am here today!Great songs u picked!Mine aren't exactly within the theme but I'm still playing along!have a great week!

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Great choices there. Happy MM to ya! =)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Whitney Houston :)

Anonymous said...

Love the passion in your entries, all favourites :O)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Awww Dolly I always seem to cock it up. Nevermind, you can remove me from your linky for not stickin' to the rules...

I will consider myself crapped on.

Unknown said...

Hi Dolly,

I love Celine Dion... she has wonderful voice. I put an original sound track of HARU, a Korean movie and sung by Super Junior in my blog. Enjoy it.

Stacy Uncorked said...

You always have the best picks, Dolly! Love them all! :)

Bless the Broken Road

Artsnark said...

Great theme & picks! Many thanks for the spotlight - I've got my dancing shoes on today ;)

Wishing you a happy MM & fabulous

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Great choices :)

Whitney has been gone from the lime light for song long I totally forgot what great voice she has/had.

Anonymous said...

Gahhhhh...My blog title isn't right on the link up...but it still takes you to my MMMM post..sorry everyone!

Nobody does love songs like Whitney! Superb choices!

Liz Mays said...

I just can't stand that Whitney Houston is no longer making beautiful songs like those!

Run DMT said...

You've got some classic love songs here. Nice picks!

J.E. said...

Love it! I've been following MMM for a couple weeks now, and decided to participate myself for the 1st time! Yay! so fun...

jellerman(at)rocketmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

The Bodyguard still makes me super mushy. Such a great score.

Cakeblast said...

It's really cool that you themed these around movies this week - all great V-Day choices. I'm looking forward to your songs next week as well.

dollycas aka Lori said...

O.K. Dolly,
I visited a few blogs and this sounded like fun so I made a post and linked up. Will try to visit everyone today too. I am loving these songs.

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Lady Estrogen said...

Lovin' that you do this hop :)
Just joined up. I don't know if I have anything this week. Now that I know you do it, I'll try to link up some Mondays.
I'm doing a month-long music hop right now - you should check it out too. Ciao!
adventuresinestrogen.blogspot.com

Gigi Ann said...

I found this at meme at Dollycas, and it sounded like fun, so here I am. You can find me at http://annsreadingcorner.blogspot.com

I also enjoyed your Shining Star interview at CMash Loves to Read yesterday.

marina said...

Beautiful, beautiful songs. My favorite is The Bodyguard!!! thanks for posting them.

Anonymous said...

It's been so long since I've listened to Whitney. I love, love, love her voice. I'm gonna have to dig out her CD tomorrow and give it a listen.

Rhiannon said...

this week was hard to pick but soooo much fun!

Classic NYer said...

I LOVE Whitney Houston!!! Correction: I LOVED Whitney Houston back in the 90s, circa the Body Guard and the Preacher's Wife haha!

Colette S said...

Oh woman. I'm finally done making my rounds. Took me all day!!!!! I didn't do the cooper one though since you already said your piece about the macabre.

Hope you are less stressed than I am right now.

pray for me a bit.

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

I just wanted to let you know that I got a new email address havingfunblogging@gmail.com, so I email subscribed with the new one and I unsubscribed with the old email address mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com. I didn't want you to think I went anywhere. Have a Great Week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...