Thursday, December 6, 2012

Footminders insoles Review

So, here we go.  You all know I have Spinal Stenosis (back pain), and this is the paragraph that caught my eye:


Footminders insoles help to correct many other lower body ailments, such as:
  • Heel Pain, Heel Spurs (Plantar Fasciitis)
  • Ball of Foot Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Achilles Tendonitis
  • Lower Back Pain
and many other lower body health complaints such as tired, aching feet and legs.
Photobucket

Also,  there are 3 models to choose from based on the types of shoes you want to wear.  Now that's a first for me I did not know companies makes these & maybe you didn't either so here it is:

  • Comfort: Designed for lace-up shoes,athletic footwear, work boots and hiking boots
  • Casual: Designed for men’s & women’s low-heeled  slip-on shoes, including moccasins
  • Catwalk: For ladies’ fashion footwear with medium to high heels such as pumps, sandals and boots...

Check out their website at www.footminders.com for yourself.  See which one that you will need.  Needless to say I chose the one for the back.  These insoles do let me walk a bit longer I must admit.   For example, the Comforts would be ideal for a sports-related site, or a work/ergonomics type of site like warehouse workers, waitresses, etc.. Such arch support that you can actually see & feel while you're walking.

Also, may I add that I did discuss this with my doctor prior to wearing the Footminders, and he was quite pleased with them, and with the outcome!


Gingerbread AngelPhotobucket


Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...