Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Centerpiece Review

Oh joy, I received a piece of paper on my door today that said a Florist had arrived when I was shopping.  I called and told them I would be home, and they were very accommodating.   I asked that if I wasn't home to leave it on my side porch or to the left of my screen door so in case my dog darted out she wouldn't know them over.  So check it out they're here!  Woo Hoo!


How exciting & just for me!


Aren't they just too beautiful.  Not too much and not to little, but just right!   This Christmas Floral Centerpiece was arranged by a florist in my own neighborhood with red roses, white lilies and green poms with tapered candles. What a perfect gift to send to the host or your next Christmas party or to decorate your own table like I did.   They are available for delivery same day with a free card message included. 

These Centerpieces are one of the most popular flower arrangements to send during the holidays. They also offer classic centerpieces to centerpieces delivered in sleighs!  So hurry and get your own centerpiece for your Christmas table!


Here's a link to the free delivery coupon is http://bit.ly/T29eWE, it is a $14.99 Value.  Merry Christmas everyone!!!

==============================================================
*Disclaimer:  Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given.  


  . Candy CanesI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Colette S said...

Very pretty.

I need a nice table to be able to have a centerpiece!

Rebecca said...

gorgeous center piece

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...