Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed!  I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends! How about you?  I sign up at my buddies below & then from then on WHO KNOWS!  
Dragonflies are truly magical! All I have to do is look at it and it makes me feel better!
  Get it now Iris and The Dragonflies and be swept away to a land of enchantment http://www.irisandthedragonflies.com


Mom Spotted with linky
Carrie Olson Gibson - My Great Aunt on my father's side
My friend Mrs. Claus over at "Like Christmas Every Day" is sporting a new meme (well, new to me), and it's called Black & White Wednesday & I'm going to try it!  Here's mine (above):


 JUST ONE MORE THINK IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THAT TWITTER BOX OF MINE THAT HAS A ? IN IT I SURE WOULD APPRECIATE DIRECTIONS I CAN UNDERSTAND.  :( Please e-mail me directions if you know.  xmasdolly at comcast dot net  or even how to take it off (delete it). THANKS A BUNCH!

post signature

7 comments:

Danielle S said...

That is a love old photo of your great aunt. Thanks for sharing her.

Don't forget to come on by and link up at my blog:
Royalegacy's Wordless Wednesday with Link Up

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I love dragon flies too! I make a mean one with beads and wire too lol!

An Apel a Day said...

I love black and white photos! My Dad collects ones of our family.

Liz Mays said...

I absolutely love that photo of your great aunt!

Colette S said...

Family resemblance definitely is strong throughout your family.

Paula said...

That dragonfly is too cool! Thanks for stopping by!

Leah H. said...

Great shots, beautiful photos..

Visiting for Wordless Wednesday- hope you can stop by:)

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/04/hunting-for-more-eggs.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...