Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed!  I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends! How about you?  I sign up at my buddies below & then from then on WHO KNOWS!  
Just took this yesterday and we all know who that is sitting down don't we?  HEY AUNT MITZ, SHOWING A LITTLE LEG THERE ARE WE?  LOL  LUV U TOO PIECES!!!!  The other young lady is her youngest daughter, Kimberly, my Cuz
This is Mr. & Mrs. George Allen.  George (R.I.P.) is my cousin's husband who passed away a few weeks ago from Cancer.  This is their wedding picture 2 yrs. ago this July.




Mom Spotted with linky


My friend Mrs. Claus over at "Like Christmas Every Day" is sporting a new meme (well, new to me), and it's called Black & White Wednesday & I'm going to try it!  Here's mine:

My brother's Parrot - Paulie


OKAY JUST ONE MORE THINK IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THAT TWITTER BOX OF MINE THAT HAS A ? IN IT I SURE WOULD APPRECIATE DIRECTIONS I CAN UNDERSTAND. I'M A BOOB I GUESS BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY WERE SAYING. :( Please e-mail me directions if you know.  xmasdolly at comcast dot net  or even how to take it off (delete it).  I tried Infusions Designs that did my blog, but they don't answer me.  They put it up for me.  THANKS A BUNCH!

post signature

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

lol, love how you teased her about the leg!!!

Faythe said...

Your Aunt Mitz is a little minx! LOL... your cousins is beautiful too. sorry for her loss. ~hugs, Faythe @GMT~

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I love when you post photos of Aunt Mitzi - she is such a sweetie!
Beautiful photo of your cousin and her husband, may God rest his soul.
Love the b/w of the parrot, too.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...