Tuesday, February 1, 2011

RECIPES FOR OVER-THE-HUMP/WORDFUL WEDNESDAY

This week I'm going to give you a recipe I found (who knows where), but it's in my recipes folder here & it's dated March of 2007.  Haven't decided if I want to open another meme or not.  I may call this my Recipe Wednesday, and we can trade secret family recipe.  Leave me a comment, and let me know if you like the idea.   Sorry I don't have a picture of this, but here's one just for ha ha's!  Have a nice day! 


Southern Unfried Chicken!
1 broiler-fryer chicken (about 3-1/4 lb.), cut up
1/2 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix

REMOVE skin from all chicken pieces except wings. Place chicken in resealable plastic bag. Pour dressing over chicken in bag. Seal bag, turning to coat all chicken pieces well. Refrigerate at least 30 min. to marinate.
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place contents of seasoning packet on plate. Remove chicken from bag, one piece at a time. Dip chicken in coating, turning to coat lightly. Arrange on baking sheet. Sprinkle any remaining coating from plate over chicken.
BAKE 40 to 45 min. or until cooked through (180°F).






7 comments:

Cakeblast said...

Recipe Wednesday could be great, but I am more apt to read them than participate. I don't really have any secret family recipes. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Hi : )
You shop on-line or in-store? which usually do you prefer? truly wondering lol.. i like in-store since i hate waiting for it to come!
Ty
Abigail

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Sounds like delicious recipe.

I was actually thinking last week about starting recipe linky for Wednesday.Great minds think alike.

Anonymous said...

All I want to do is be able to cook....so long as someone cleans up after me!

This looks delish!

Sofa King said...

Yep, that chicken was pretty good. Must say your great in front of that stove.

Stef H said...

sounds yummy.

so? what the new place you found for breakfast/lunch?

hugs :)

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I've made that chicken recipe before, it is delicious!
I think a recipe meme would be wonderful. I'm game to participate. I think doing it on a Thursday would be good, I don't think there is too many things happening on Thursdays.
How exciting to see my face on your blog - you are such a sweetie.
HUGGLES!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...