Monday, February 21, 2011

BIG THANKS to Tish for this "Versatile Blogger Award"


                                                              Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award!
Thanks to my new Canadian friend, Tish at "Lots of fun with my Family" Now everyone can go see you to see how truly special you are!
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 7 other versatile bloggers.
- Let those other bloggers know that you gave them the award.
  1. I am really a slender young person stuck in this chubby old lady's body!  Somebody rescue me!
  2. I am a hooked on blogging, and Farmville!  lol   I love my dog cuz she keeps me company & I don't feel so alone anymore in this ol' house!  She's a Black Lab & good girl, and we call her "Baby".
  3. I have many acquaintances, but not that many friends.  I don't trust very well.  I've been stepped on too many times I guess.  I try not to turn my back on anyone.
  4. My weakness is ice cream.  Totally love it.  I probably have a few more too!
  5. When I was younger I was fearless, but I think as I've gotten older I find that I do have a few fears.  One of which is heights.  Not that I fear it so much, but it does make me sick.  My biggest fear is dying alone.
  6. I'm totally addicted to Christmas!  I love buying presents and I totally love decorating.
  7. I love music, rock & roll is my theme for life, love to dance and sing too!  My hubby & my children/grand-children make me whole & complete and my heart glow!


9 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

ah Thanks for the shout out. I love your blog too

CMash said...

Congratulations on your award!!!awww and ty big sis for passing it on to me.......

A Daft Scots Lass said...

some awesome bloggers on that list.

Jane said...

Congratulations on your award! you deserve it. Blessings jane

Colette S said...

Congratulations on your award Doll. You definitely deserve it. You can feel your spirit in your every word.
Love you!
Thanks for sharing with me too.

Karen Mortensen said...

Congratulations. I am with you on the ice cream.

Sofa King said...

Holy Cow! You got another one? Dang Girl, I'm so proud of you.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Congratulations on a very well deserved award. I knew pretty much all those things about you, except the ice cream thing. Know what's weird - I am addicted to ice cream too, just had it last night. :)
Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful award with me, I am honored to be on that list with the other six fabulous bloggers.
HUGGLSE!!

Sofa King said...

Congrats to all your winners, but I wonder if they all got your message... hmmm should've told everyone to pass the word.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...