Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback, Aloha Friday, & Stalk Hop Friday



My youngest son Robert as Casper 1980
Robert aka Rocky - 1987


 06.18.2011 - My Dad use to say, "Your son is your son until he gets him a wife, but...

(my daughters & their sons 2008) ...your daughters are your daughters the rest of your life!"

Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Don't forget to sign up so we can all visit and comment on each others pics/blogs! IT'S GREAT FUN! 





Stalk Hop Friday
Stalk Hop Friday! 6 ways to link up, yo! Just click on this button here, and follow their rules!
Co-Hosted by Mrs. Marine and my friend, Stacy!





Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troops

Stacy
[aloha+friday.png]

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 


My question is: When do you start taking in your outside furniture/decorations & when do you decorate for Halloween?


I have taken mine in already, and did just a tad decorating for autumn.  Halloween stuff will be the first of October & stay up all month!


Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme as you know every other week is a Freebie & you get to Post whatever you like! So ROCK ME!  Oh, and don't forget your button "SPOTLIGHT DANCERS"!   Hope you  ALL can make it. It's tons of fun & don't forget bring a friend!  Hell, bring all your friends.  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!  ROCK ON!

Photobucket
DON'T FORGET!
HUGzzzzzzzzz

post signature

11 comments:

Smellyann said...

We don't really have anything outside that needs to come in. I decorate for Halloween a week or two ahead of time. Any sooner and I get sick of looking at it!

Come check out my AF question too, for a one-week-only special offer! :)

Vicki said...

We don't have anything that needs to come in since we live in Florida.

No, I don't decorate for Halloween.

W.C.Camp said...

Ha at first I thought you named your son CASPER!!! Not a bad name actually but I'm not sure I could take the teasing. Those photos remind me of every school photo I got for 16 years! W.C.C.

Catherine L. said...

We're in California, so we leave our outside furniture out all year long. We don't decorate for Halloween.
~Catherine

Colette S said...

Love the photos of your babies. So is it really true about the sons?

I don't have furniture outside to take in. And I don't decorate for halloween. The kids will dress up and we'll do the pumpkin light at the front door. That's all.

Happy weekend!

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOVE the pictures and love your dad's quote!! :)

I don't have outside furniture to take in (though we really need to bail the water out of Princess Nagger's sandbox and put the cover back on...heh!)

I'll be doing all my fall decorating next weekend - that's when the local farms will start selling their corn stalks and pumpkins (if they haven't already...the one I usually go to doesn't have them out yet). I don't decorate specifically for Halloween (though Princess Nagger has been nagging me to change that...) but my fall theme will stay up until Thanksgiving weekend, where I'll switch it over to Christmas. :)

Have a great weekend, my friend! :)

Fall Has Arrived!

Auntie E said...

well it is usually after Thanksgiving. However since we had a hurricane drop by I did it earlier. Now I have only a few things out. I guess it will make it easier to start the Holiday lighting.

I am Harriet said...

Usually, it all starts when the leaves start to fall.
Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/a-smile-and-a-hug-every-day/

Dominique @Dominique's Desk said...

We don't decorate the house for halloween..but I do know if the kids wanna dress up I'll dress them up as little devils.. :P

Tricia Nightowlmama said...

hahahaha I remember rocky dressing up in that ghost costume and

eeeek that was me with G!!! its been a long time since she's been in ;(

thanks again for voting for me I appreciate it

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

I'm sorry for getting around so late, but duty calls as they say. Love your photos. Your young man has really grown up rather well. Thanks for sharing. I don't have any summer lawn decor this year. Guess I never had time to put any out except my flag. That is in for the winter. I take my down after labor day/ 9-11. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...