NEW Carmex Vanilla and Lime Twist Lip Balms & Picnic Gift Pack Review/Giveaway
Carmex joins our Picnic and brings its own blanket. My Dad use to get cold sores all the time, and I was the one with the chapped lips. Now, my daughter gets cold sores all the time and always has a tube in her purse, car, home, just everywhere. She swears by Carmex as did her Grandpa. Carmex has been around a very long time, and is still going strong.
Now, as I said I get chapped lips all the time, so the lip balm is what I use, and I’ve been trying the two new Carmex lip balms .
Lime Twist and Vanilla! (Vanilla is my favorite).
- Ultra-moisturizing, smooth formula
- Non-addictive, not tested on animals
- Contains SPF 15 sunscreen
- Available in .15 ounce sticks; goodness what more can you ask for!
They’re both a delicious refreshing flavor, and super moisturizing. I love the click, click of the stick that tells me hear comes the flavor. The vanilla is definitely more subtle, and my favorite, and either of them last a long time. This hot weather so proves it. My lips dry out so fast, and here I got looking like a cat licking my lips. With the Carmex lip balm I don't do it anymore because they last so long.
The new lip balms just slide along my lips that make them feel wet and alive! Shiny too! (I like that part). There are three extra moisturizers in them, and that touch of camphor that's needed. Too cool!
So, looks like Mama will have to add another item to her shopping list. One for me, and one for my daughter when she comes over, and she forgot hers! ~hehe~ So, go out and buy your own because I don't share! You can get the new Lime Twist and Vanilla Click Sticks in Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS stores! Speaking of stores I need to go shopping, but first don't go yet here's my second Give-Away this week. Carmex has so generously offered to give one of my readers the same summer kit I got. Check it out:
GIVEAWAYOne lucky reader will win a Carmex summer gift pack which includes the new Lime Twist and Vanilla Click Sticks, Carmex Moisture Plus® clear satin gloss finish, and a super soft Carmex picnic blanket!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me which of the two new Carmex lip balm flavors sounds best to you.
This entry must be completed before all Extra Entries or the entries will become null and void.
For extra entries (all entries/comments must be separate).
- Follow me GFC Publicly (+1)
- Subscribe by e-mail. I will be checking (+2)
Be sure to leave a valid email address otherwise I won't be able to contact you if you win. Numbers at the end means how many entries you may have for that entry!
- Like XmasDolly on Facebook (+2) My widget is in my righthand bar.
- Like Carmex Lip Balm on Facebook and/or Follow @CarmexLipBalm on Twitter – 1 entry each (leave username)
- Share on your FB 3x daily (+3 ea. time leave your FB username)
- Add my button to your site, and tell me where it is (+3)
- Blog about this give-away with a link leading back here (+5)
- Enter any other current giveaways (+5 ea.)
- Comment on one of my non-give-away Posts - let me know which one (+3 - limit 5)
- Play "Monday's Music Moves Me" by signing linky, leave comment and video you posted & date (+5 ea.)
- Grab the Monday's Music Moves Me (4M) button OR if you already have it (+3)
- Vote for me on the.. We're on the Fence (+1)
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter (+2)
- Tweet this giveaway (3x/daily-1hr. a part) You may copy this one or use your own: RT #giveaway Picnic & Carmex Review/Give-Away http://thenewxmasdolly.blogspot.com/2011/08/picnic-carmex-reviewgive-away.html Ends 9.02
- ADD THE GALA GIVE-AWAY BUTTON TO YOUR BLOG (+3)
Give-away will end on 9/02/11 at 11:59 PM CST
Winners will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner has 48 hrs. to respond to my e-mail or another winner will be chosen.
*Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for hosting this review/give-away. I, XmasDolly wrote my own honest review, and honest opinions were used from the sample products sent to me by Carmex . My opinion is 100% my own and may vary from others.