Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!

Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post an awesome picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed OVER AT JAVA'S! So, I've found a new home for Wednesday, and I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics! How about you?
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDSON!
I'm four "4" years old today!

My dogs! Tinker Bell & Wendy & we live in Iowa
but we're moving to Kansas.  Maybe we'll get another dog and call it Todo!
"On top O' duh world Maw!!!  (James Cagney)
Re: my surgey.  Getting stitches out today and doing better.  Still sore & sleepy, but we'll hear any verdicts tomorrow.  Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all my friends for all their good wishes and prayers.!
Just one other piece of very sad news!  We've had a death in the family.  My poor Camera yes, I said my freakin' CAMERA has died.  I didn't know it couldn't swim in  milk.  I had spilled my glass of milk on my crowded desk & it was laying right there.  I wiped it down etc.  and nothing!  DEAD FRED!  BURY IT!  I HAVE NO CAMERA.  OKAY WHO'S GIVING ONE AWAY!  LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ENTER ALL OF THEM! 


The Cakeblast with linky
Mom Spotted with linky


For more Wordless Wednesday visit 5 Minutes 4 MomHere and ThereGo Graham Go, and Hobo Mama’s WW Linky List!

eh - eh - eh!  DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!  Stay tuned for our next show coming up!  Right after this word from our sponsor!   Featuring:

Our "Recipe Swap Meet" tomorrow!  Don't forget to grab our button and play along... and you could share your secrets with us.  We won't tell any body!  ~snicker-snicker~
PRECIOUS!
Photobucket

post signature

12 comments:

One Rich Mother said...

What a cute little guy. : )

Sorry to hear about your camera.
: (

Rhonda Albom said...

Cute and happy kid. Happy Wordless Wednesday

Shelly said...

Love the shot with the dogs! So cute.

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2011/05/wordless-wednesday-relaxing-at-park.html

Liz Mays said...

So glad surgery went well!

And seriously, your grandson is SO cute!

Dominique @Dominique's Desk said...

Happy birthday to your grandson.. he's really cute.. good to know that you are on the mend.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday to him.... Glad surgey went well and hopefully good news to follow... OUCH about the camera...

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Happy Birthday to that little handsome devil. Sorry about your camera I haven't seen any give-aways for one of those. Sorry! If I do I'll let you know.

Terri said...

Oh my gosh I'm sorry about your camera and whatever you have stitches for...
These pictures are just so cute. If I hear of a camera giveaway I will let you know. I would cry if something happened to mine :(.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Happy Birthday to your grandson! He's so stinkin' CUTE! :)

Glad you're doing well after your surgery - hope the rest of your recovery is speedy! :)

BUMMER about your camera! Must have been lactose intolerant, eh? ;) If I hear of any giveaways, I'll be sure to let you know! :)

WW: Dinosaur & Dragon Conga Drama

Lorie Shewbridge said...

LOVE those photos... I saw some photos on Tricia's blog of the birthday boy. They all had seem to have had a great time.
Glad you are doing a little better.
You know I pray for you every day.
HUGGLES!

Faythe said...

glad to hear you are slowly healing!
Rats about the camera, grrrr! I accidentally banged my first digital less than 4 months old & broke the back viewer, whaahhhh... so had to save up for another, the first was a gift from hubby.
Happy birthday to your sweetie! Our youngest is celebrating his 3rd on tuesady1 we are getting ready to go celebrate!
healing hugs, kiddo!
~Faythe

Adaptable Kay said...

What a little cutie! I can already tell he's going to be quite a heartbreaker with those dimples xD

Happy birthday to the birthday boy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...