Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!



Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed OVER AT JAVA'S! So, I've found a new home for Wednesday, and I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends.! How about you?
My Baby
Her Baby!

     Mom Spotted with linky

For more Wordless Wednesday visit 5 Minutes 4 MomHere and ThereGo Graham Goand  
Hobo Mama’s WW Linky List
AND




 eh - eh - eh!  DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!  Stay tuned for our next show coming up!  Right after this word from our sponsor!   Featuring:

Our "Recipe Swap Meet" tomorrow!  Don't forget to grab our button and play along... and you could share your secrets with us.  We won't tell any body!  ~snicker-snicker~ 

 This meme has been mentioned at The Bz House that Love Built!  Also, my other meme "Monday's Music Moves Me" (her button is in my side bar)!


Precious!
Photobucket


post signature

5 comments:

Faythe said...

Is this this years halloween costume already! I find it funny that girls like skulls & more spooky things fun to wear ( about time, show we are not all wuzzes,LOL)

Colette S said...

Love her costume!

Very nice!

Liz Mays said...

Tricia is a sweetheart. I love her!

Working Mommy said...

What a great costume!

wm

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Those are great photos... I love how almost all your WW photos are those of your beautiful family.
I adore the second photo, how Tricia is looking over her little one, Bri.... What a good mommy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...