Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!



Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed OVER AT JAVA'S! So, I've found a new home for Wednesday, and I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics! How about you?
SO WATCH IT!  LOL - I LOVE THIS!  HAD TO SHARE!

        Mom Spotted with linky

For more Wordless Wednesday visit 5 Minutes 4 MomHere and ThereGo Graham Goand  
Hobo Mama’s WW Linky List
AND




 eh - eh - eh!  DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!  Stay tuned for our next show coming up!  Right after this word from our sponsor!   Featuring:

Our "Recipe Swap Meet" tomorrow!  Don't forget to grab our button and play along... and you could share your secrets with us.  We won't tell any body!  ~snicker-snicker~ 

 This meme has been mentioned at The Bz House that Love Built!  Also, my other meme "Monday's Music Moves Me" (her button is in my side bar)!


Precious!
Check out my Gala Give-Aways in my side bar!  Woo Hoo!
Photobucket

post signature

13 comments:

Tricia @Nightowlmama said...

lol good one

Mimi N said...

Well, I for one won't be messing around with you. =)

~Mimi

W.C.Camp said...

Hey I remember that Precious dog. It is weird that you have a picture of that. I don't remember what show he was associated with but I will always remember the weird laugh! W.C.C.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Then you MUST be a republican!

~ Noelle said...

i love clint

Brenda H said...

The AARP pic is one that I have never seen before! Pretty cute!

Silver Strands said...

hahaha!

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

GOT to get me one of those cards! LOL

Working Mommy said...

Great quote!

WM

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Funny! I hope Java comes back to do WW pretty soon. :)
~Naila Moon

http://imaphotographicgenius.blogspot.com/2011/09/wordless-wedsept-7-2011elsies-dog.html

Faythe said...

Oh I have seen this poster of Clint. Hubby wanted a super sized one to hang in the window to scare off the unwelcome ;) Hahaa.

Adaptable Kay said...

Ha! Oh man...That's PERFECT xD

Lorie Shewbridge said...

First off, LOVE the laughing froggie, he is too cute!
As for the poster with Clint, I need one for my front window - oh wait, my HOA won't let me put it in the window... I'll get another letter. HaHa
Oh, well... maybe I'll just try and find it as a screen saver for me and Bill. =)
Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...