Sunday, September 11, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me!

 
Photobucket   
 

WELCOME TO OUR 55th WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
  XmasDolly  Head Conductor here!   Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Central, Florida,  LARRY from Cakeblast, and CALLIE from JAmericanSpice, last, but not least Stacy from Stacy Uncorked ! (APPLAUSE).  ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?

ALL ABOARD!  We're eager to greet you at the station, and we're  F-O-L-L-O-W-I-N-G  YOU as soon as your train arrives.  So, leave your link a rockin' comment check our linky for your next stop!  Rock to the tunes AND FOLLOW!  Don't forget GET THOSE NEW NEIGHBORS!
*Let me add just one thing here Larry over at Cakeblast is having computer problems, so bear with us folks on that one.  He'll be back soon.  Thanks!

 If for any reason you cannot do a video or don't want too, you can still dance with us and listen to everyone's choices, but we do ask that you grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment & FOLLOW - FOLLOW YOUR NEIGHBORS & drop a line!

*NOTICE!  R rated videos must come with a "warning" Viewer needs to choose Whether to watch or not  in case children are around!  

ALSO:  Using our linky for Advertising give-aways, and/or for followers will be IGNORED!  Players may choose to ignore with us. However, if you choose to Post your video & then a give-away it's fine with us as long as you're Rockin' Along!    
      NOW LET'S ROCK THIS PLACE~
So, are ya ready to rock & roll?   I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?
Today's theme is  a "FREEBIE"!
Rules:
First:  You Tube, and lock & load!   Themes on the RIGHT.
Secondly:  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (on the right).
Third:  SIGN LINKY , Follow us (see above), grab our buttons & leave us a Rockin' comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie on down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back kickin' and hollarin' who cares, just bring them all back!!!  
THAT'S IT! 
TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK  Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCE!  WOO HOO!  I will e-mail you if I can find your e-mail address, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.   

RaveRave Girl
AND OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 
Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
    1. #11 Timmy-Fornication
    2.  #36-If I could escape
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE 
Now, on the right you'll see a button "Spotlight Dancers" - Please feel free to get yours if you're a Spotlight Dancer & show off on your own blog!  ENJOY and DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!

So, let's ROCK DIS PLACE!
Some movies really have some rockin' songs like:
MEN IN BLACK

TITANTIC

I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING

And just one more by one of  my favorites...  UNDO IT!

May God Bless each & every one of you!
 FRIENDS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! 

THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US!
  PEACE, LOVAND ROC& ROLL!
Visit AmandaRun DMT, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE FUN AT MY.. 



IT'S ALMOST OVER!




post signature

15 comments:

Dominique @ Dominique's Desk said...

Love that song by aerosmith. It's a really sad love story.

Artsnark said...

more great picks today - you've always got a great start to the week happening over here! Hope you have a fantastic one

Jackie said...

Love the Aerosmith song and the movie too!

Self Sagacity said...

Fabulous picks. I love them all. Especially the one by Aerosmith.

Anonymous said...

GREAT selections...I need to get my post together!

dollycas aka Lori said...

Grandson Kaden and I grooved to Men In Black, just bounce with me!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

Run DMT said...

Love MIB! My 10 yo wants to see the next movie when it comes out.

Liz Mays said...

I'd forgotten how fun that Men in Black song was!

Lucy said...

I loved all your picks, gosh, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the movie Armageddon, I haven't seen it in ages.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Fantastic choices as always....I love Will Smith and MIB

DeDa Studios said...

Thanks for hosting! Good tunes!

Colette S said...

Oooh you are so rocking me today Doll!

Love men in black!

Hope dentist went great.

Aloha!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Am loving your rockin' jammin' songs! That Carrie Underwood really has sky rocketed, hasn't she? Queen of Country? This picks sounds like the old pop rock from the 70s or 80s, which I'm lovin'!I'm so gonna download this selection. =D

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

I loved the movie men in back it was too funny. Didn't know they had a video to go with it. It's really movin & awfully darn funny. Thanks for sharing. You sure know your music don't you?

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Fabulous choices, my dear friend. You picked some of my favorite singers... Celine Dion, Aerosmith - oh, yeah!
You have marvelous taste in movie music. We should do that theme again - it was fun.
HUGGLES!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...