Sunday, September 4, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me!


 
Photobucket   
 

WELCOME TO OUR 54th WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
HAPPY LABOR DAY EVERYONE!   XmasDolly  Head Conductor here!   Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Central, Florida,  LARRY from Cakeblast, and CALLIE from JAmericanSpice, last, but not least Stacy from Stacy Uncorked ! (APPLAUSE).  ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?

ALL ABOARD!  We're eager to greet you at the station, and we're  F-O-L-L-O-W-I-N-G  YOU as soon as your train arrives.  So, leave your link a rockin' comment check our linky for your next stop!  Rock to the tunes AND FOLLOW!  Don't forget GET THOSE NEW NEIGHBORS!
*Let me add just one thing here Larry over at Cakeblast is having computer problems, so bear with us folks on that one.  Thanks!

 If for any reason you cannot do a video or don't want too, you can still dance with us and listen to everyone's choices, but we do ask that you grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment & FOLLOW - FOLLOW YOUR NEIGHBORS & drop a line!

*NOTICE!  R rated videos must come with a "warning" Viewer needs to choose Whether to watch or not  in case children are around!  

ALSO:  Using our linky for Advertising give-aways, and/or for followers will be IGNORED!  Players may choose to ignore with us. However, if you choose to Post your video & then a give-away it's fine with us as long as you're Rocking Along!    
      NOW LET'S ROCK THIS PLACE~
So, are ya ready to rock & roll?   I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?
Today's theme is  the "70's"!  A request by Naila Moon one of our followers!  Thanks Girlfriend!  
Rules:
First:  You Tube, and lock & load!   Themes on the RIGHT.
Secondly:  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (on the right).
Third:  SIGN LINKY , Follow us (see above), grab our buttons & leave us a Rockin' comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie on down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back kickin' and hollarin' who cares, just bring them all back!!!  
THAT'S IT! 
TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK  Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCE!  WOO HOO!  I will e-mail you if I can find your e-mail address, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.   

RaveRave Girl
AND OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 
Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
    1. #27 Rhiannon @ FTH
    2.  #13 De Da Studios
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE 
Now, on the right you'll see a button "Spotlight Dancers" - Please feel free to get yours if you're a Spotlight Dancer & show off on your own blog!  ENJOY and DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!



So, let's ROCK DIS PLACE!
So, our theme is the 70's music!  Let's go back in the day of...
"DISCO"
THEN... "ONE HIT WONDERS OF THE 70'S"
HOW ABOUT 70'S NO. 1's
There's so many good songs we'd be here all day!  So all I can say is...

 Listen To The Music .1972  (Doobie Brothers)


May God Bless each & every one of you!
 FRIENDS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! 
HAPPY LABOR DAY!
THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US!
  PEACE, LOVAND ROC& ROLL!
Visit AmandaRun DMT, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE FUN AT MY.. 



*Many thanks to Kayla at The Eclectic Element
for my fabulous button!

post signature

20 comments:

Dominique @ Dominique's Desk said...

I recall hearing about the doobie brothers.. really bring back memories listening to it again.
Mine is up here http://dominiquegoh.com/2011/09/abbawhats-on-the-menu-this-week/

Couldn't find the linky this week.

Classic NYer said...

Wait... where's the linky? So confused...

http://www.classicnycstory.com/2011/09/entry-2866.htm

Natasha in Oz said...

I do like that Doobie Brothers song but I have to confess that I'm not overly familiar with the others! I was born in the 70's but am an 80's girl when it comes to music!

Thanks for having me and happy Music Monday.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Great toonz, gurl. Its great to be part of the 4Ms.

Run DMT said...

I love your 70 picks! Those were rocking, mama! I loved the last one with all the different songs because it featured one of my favorites, "Band of Gold".

I didn't go with your theme this week because I'm too busy partying celebrating my Music Monday's one year anniversary. WOOHOO!

Hope you come link up and play along because I've got a giveaway too. :-)

Lady Estrogen said...

Nice pics - I'm guilty to say that most of the 70s music I know is via Movies. Bahaha. O well, still works.

Maria said...

I like the 1970's Number 1s video. Thanks for sharing!

dollycas aka Lori said...

This really takes me back, lol

Gigi Ann said...

I'm afraid to say, I was so busy raising 5 kids in the 70s that I don't know any of these but the Doobie Bros.

Thanks for the visit to my MMMM, today.

Artsnark said...

Some classics today! This is going to be a fun hop into the time machine - can't wait to see what everyone else is grooving to. Hope you have a fab week!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Your choices are stellar, as usual! :)

We Will Rock You with a Bohemian Rhapsody on the Stairway to Heaven in your Hotel California

Amethystmoon said...

I just love them all, okay maybe not the first one, but all the others were awesome! as always, thanks for keeping us rockin'!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Awesomeness, total awesomeness with your 70s picks! Talk about memories. Whew, the 70s was a fine decade for rock n' roll, was it not?

Well...I just popped in for a brief sec to say thanks for hosting again. I won't be in circulation much this week, as I have the priviledge to spend some 'alone time' with my darling husband.

Have a great week!

Mark Paul said...

Getting here late but hope you will come by. Great choice and one alike.
Tamirisc

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I am getting here late to comment (as the hubby is above), at least I got linked up prior to going to bbq! hee hee
I see you already came by. Thanks!
Yes, I do like your meme, this is one I can certainly relate to as I LOVE MUSIC! :-)
Peace and have a great week.
~Naila Moon

If I Could Escape said...

Oops, didn't do the 70's theme either this week. Sorry! Great picks though. x

Blogger Broadcast said...

this is a great theme, fun to go back for a few flashes.

Colette S said...

I almost posted those Dolly! Anyway, see how late I'm finishing up! Was so busy today.

Love your choices!

Still getting forbidden from Larry. Have you heard anything from him?

Hope you had a fun weekend!
*hugs*

Bookin It Up said...

Yea I like to listen to the Doobie Brothers too! Have a great week!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Love your choices, except the song "Vehicle" - I have never liked that song... UGH!
I really like the song "Vincent," it is beautiful and sad at the same time.
I also loved the way ended your post with the Doobie Brothers... great choice! Perfect.... just like you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...